Board index ‹ Public Relations ‹ Post All Complaints Here ‹ People who rate without downloading the ride.

People who rate without downloading the ride.

Report complaints problems here with links to them. No links, no fixing them then.


Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
With the addition of the option to be able to view who has downloaded your tracks, I thought this thread would be useful. [8D]

I've noticed one.

http://coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/de ... p?tid=6781

TConwell seems to have rated the track without downloading it [lol]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post March 6th, 2005, 5:04 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14436
Points on hand: 981.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Online
ha! caught in the act mr rating realist [lol] Rate removed as requested [:)]

Post March 6th, 2005, 7:55 am

Posts: 904
Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
Location: Norway
Offline
I don't know about this spesific case, but it can be that he downloaded it on a different site.

Post March 6th, 2005, 12:10 pm

Posts: 5627
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
That track was also posted on Coasterfuel and I downloaded and rated it there. What is the point of wasting disk space to download the same file a second time? Wow FN, and just when I was beginning to like your posting -- geeeeesh. (tremendous EYE roll applied here)

http://www.coasterfuel.com/exchange_vie ... asp?id=851

Since WWS.com has such a VAST amount of people rating around here (FREAKIN' NOT) I would strongly recommend not going after the ones who do with petty, unfounded nonsense, FN.

Soooooo, anymore comments over there, big mouth?
Geesh, the both of you ... wow. [lol][lol][lol]

PS -- Thanks "X", you were correct. (glares sternly at FN and WWS) [lol]

---> Coaster downloaded, and re-rated, exactly the same (with another huge eye roll).

Post March 6th, 2005, 1:35 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
lol, well I didn't mean for it to come across as a personal attack or anything.
I don't even remember how I noticed it, but anyways sorry man, my mistake [lol]

Post March 6th, 2005, 3:07 pm

Posts: 5627
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Post March 6th, 2005, 3:35 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14436
Points on hand: 981.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Online
thanks for the stern warning, but what proof you have you downloaded it elsewhere before rating it here? *big staring gloance at TConwell* Don't try to lecture me! [lol]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Post All Complaints Here

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post