Board index ‹ Roller Coaster Games ‹ No Limits Coaster ‹ Please, enlighten me on the ways of managing G's..

Please, enlighten me on the ways of managing G's..

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.


Posts: 6
Points on hand: 2,625.00 Points
Offline
Ook, I've had Nolimits for about a week now, and no matter what I do on hills I always get +/- 6 G's if the height is greater than 80 feet. The only way how I ever make a hill or first drop get less than 6, is if either I add brakes in the middle of the hill, or stretch the hill aaallll the way across the entire building area. And, after that first hill if by chance I can keep the G's under 5, it's impossible for me to turn or else the lateral G's exceed 3 from the smallest turn. Only once did I manage to get the G's under control for the first and second hill, but then the turn going at about 40 mph the lat. G's exceeded 6. [xx(]

So, does anyone have any tips on how they keep the G's under control? 'Cause I'm getting really annoyed with the fact that any coaster I make would kill someone after the first hill...

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post August 11th, 2003, 11:29 am

Posts: 1830
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
lol..well, i really don't know what u mean. Look at my 'Polar Bear' ( http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchang ... p?tid=1324 ). It has a huge hill, then a turn, and only a yellow g of 3...

Post August 12th, 2003, 10:52 am

Posts: 6
Points on hand: 2,625.00 Points
Offline
Awesome, that's what I was doing wrong, on hills and turns. :P Right now I'm working on a 'hyper woodie' because the layout is more spread out than a normal woodie. Other than that, technically you could call it a realistic coaster.... I'll worry about supports later. ^_^;

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to No Limits Coaster

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post