Board index ‹ Roller Coaster Games ‹ No Limits Coaster ‹ Refomatted my computer, NL help please.

Refomatted my computer, NL help please.

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post August 29th, 2009, 5:33 pm

Posts: 1138
Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA
Offline
Yes, I have spent this whole last week moving out of the parents house, and I got the computer we had in the house. So I decided to reformat my computer last night to start fresh! It's now back to factory settings which is great! But on the bad side, I lost my code for NL in the move or something. Is there any way i can get some help guys? Greatly appreciated! [^]
Last edited by jensen-nator on August 29th, 2009, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post August 29th, 2009, 5:35 pm

Posts: 1106
Points on hand: 106.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Offline
You're not getting a code if that's what you are asking. [lol]

Post August 29th, 2009, 5:37 pm

Posts: 1138
Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA
Offline
Well why not? People have helped me out before? I did have it before, not like I'd be stealing it or anything.

Post August 29th, 2009, 5:46 pm

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I take it you still don't have the E-Mail?

Post August 29th, 2009, 5:53 pm

Posts: 1138
Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA
Offline
coasterpimp- Nope. [:(] I don't know how i let that go.

Fiesta- that sounds a bit difficult, lol. [lol]

Post August 29th, 2009, 6:26 pm

Posts: 891
Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Location: York, United Kingdom
Offline
tried emailing? thats how i got mine :)
[19:47:28] rcking04: /smoke bong through wrong end

Post August 29th, 2009, 6:29 pm

Posts: 1138
Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA
Offline
Alright, who do i email? If it's OLE, can i get his e-dress?

Post August 29th, 2009, 6:36 pm

Posts: 112
Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
Location: North Carolina, USA
Offline
nolimits@nolimitscoaster.com

Email them and tell them your situation.
"If looks could kill I'd be a dead man."

Post August 29th, 2009, 6:50 pm

Posts: 1138
Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA
Offline
Alright, I'm trying to send a message to them on the site, but I get this thing that pops up asking to put in an Incoming Mail(POP3 or IMAP) server. I have never had to do this, so I have no clue what it's talking about.

Post August 29th, 2009, 6:58 pm

Posts: 1384
Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points
Location: the wonderful world of...., Michigan, USA
Offline
ya jensen just email them, thats how i got mine back, make sure you ask for 1.6 and 1.7 too

Be sure to list the following.

-Address from which you purchased
-Email you used to purchase
- full name.

Post August 30th, 2009, 3:19 pm

Posts: 112
Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
Location: North Carolina, USA
Offline
Originally posted by jensen-nator

Alright, I'm trying to send a message to them on the site, but I get this thing that pops up asking to put in an Incoming Mail(POP3 or IMAP) server. I have never had to do this, so I have no clue what it's talking about.


I'm guessing that you are trying to email them directly from this site? Instead just use a regular Email service like AOL, Yahoo, MSN, etc.
"If looks could kill I'd be a dead man."

Post August 30th, 2009, 3:57 pm

Posts: 1138
Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA
Offline
Well I have it all worked out. Thanks to everyone who tried to help out! It was greatly appreciated!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to No Limits Coaster

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post