Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Something about the space enviroment

Something about the space enviroment

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 11th, 2009, 7:25 am

Posts: 14
Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Offline
Hello guys!
I was just thinking that, in all the forum, I never seen a coaster made with the space env....except for mine naturally....anybody can say to me if knows another coaster of this kind?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 11th, 2009, 9:26 am

Posts: 5269
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Orbit? One of the all-time coolest (even if the trackwork was not so good) space themed rides ever?

I think the one Im thinking of was on CS. It was just called Orbit I thought. Theres an Orbital here at CC.com thats pretty good environment too.

Post July 11th, 2009, 12:33 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 1000
Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
Location: Oklahoma, USA
Offline
^ If it's the 'Orbit' coaster I'm thinking it is, it was way better than the Orbital coaster found here. Also, I don't think the Orbital coaster here can even be downloaded anymore. The files were on D1JL's coastercandy site, which doesn't exist anymore. I've misplaced the files for it, so I guess it is lost now.

Post July 11th, 2009, 12:42 pm

Posts: 14
Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Offline
I've understood....that's a shame that nobody create a space env. coaster, have you seen my coaster "around the worlds"? Someone with more experience to use nolimits can create a best one, i suppose....what do you think?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post