Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ THE best flash game EVER MADE.

THE best flash game EVER MADE.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 15th, 2008, 8:04 pm

Posts: 818
Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Offline
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/420606

Fancy Pants Adventure: World 2!

AMAZING.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post March 15th, 2008, 8:09 pm

Posts: 2746
Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points
Location: Medinah, Il, USA
Offline
I like Shift better...

Post March 15th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Posts: 649
Points on hand: 1,771.00 Points
Location: boston, massachusetts, USA
Offline
Or The Last Stand... That's very good as well.

Post March 15th, 2008, 11:10 pm

Posts: 2140
Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
I'd rather play N Game.

Post March 15th, 2008, 11:49 pm

Posts: 1018
Points on hand: 6,580.00 Points
Location: Akron, Oh, USA
Offline
This game is amazing... I already beat it!

Post March 16th, 2008, 12:55 am

Posts: 1267
Points on hand: 1,176.00 Points
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Offline
Not bad, but N game is definitely better.

Post March 16th, 2008, 12:58 am

Posts: 818
Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Offline
I strongly disagree. N Game has terrible graphics and has boring level design... To tell you the truth, this is VERY similar to N Game but it's got great graphics, more quests, more unlockables and WAY stronger level design.

I think N is fun but it's only fun if you play a few levels. There's too much collecting in N. I'm a platformer run to end of level kind of guy. Maybe that's why I find N Game tedious.

Post March 16th, 2008, 1:37 pm

Posts: 1605
Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: UK
Offline
i prefer upgradable defense games, like demonic defence4 and stuff like that

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post