Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 31st, 2007, 5:38 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,021.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Online
What you got for me? [:D][:D][:D]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post October 31st, 2007, 7:06 pm

Posts: 1460
Points on hand: 939.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points
Location: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Offline
Something good to eat, perhaps, perhaps not...

Post October 31st, 2007, 7:12 pm

Posts: 160
Points on hand: 332.00 Points
Location: Euless, Tx, USA
Offline
I got candy! [:D]

Post October 31st, 2007, 7:33 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

What you got for me? [:D][:D][:D]


I got a huge piece of heavy red taffy for ya. There might be a lil' dirt on it but it probably still has the stoney taste [:D]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post October 31st, 2007, 8:05 pm

Posts: 277
Points on hand: 58.00 Points
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Offline
I had to stop turning tricks because of the "3-strikes-you're-out" rule.

Post October 31st, 2007, 8:28 pm

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
TRICK!!!
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post October 31st, 2007, 8:31 pm

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I have a punch to the face and a restraining order.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post