Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Turning 15 on Tuesday

Turning 15 on Tuesday

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 28th, 2004, 10:57 pm

Posts: 167
Points on hand: 4,126.00 Points
Location: Ft. Myers, FL, USA
Offline
I am turning 15 on Tuesday, August 31st and I can't wait because now I can get my learner's permit! I don't really have anything planned yet and I don't think anything will happen, just a family get-together. Oh well, I still can't wait!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post August 28th, 2004, 11:39 pm

Posts: 394
Points on hand: 4,163.00 Points
Location: New Jersey, NJ, USA
Offline
lucky, since im in jersey i have to wait another 10 months until i turn 16 to get my permit, but congrats even tho 15 is no different than 14.

Post August 28th, 2004, 11:51 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
lucky, I have to wait till I get a job to get mine, damn insurence.

Post August 29th, 2004, 9:20 pm

Posts: 167
Points on hand: 4,126.00 Points
Location: Ft. Myers, FL, USA
Offline
I already have 2 jobs, one at a grocery store and another at an INSURANCE company called "Nationwide" [lol]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion