Board index ‹ Roller Coaster Games ‹ No Limits Coaster ‹ Want opinions on supports for my next coaster

Want opinions on supports for my next coaster

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post January 18th, 2009, 11:01 pm

Posts: 655
Points on hand: 2,333.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
My next coaster is going to be a vekoma minetrain style with a powerfull punch too it... Its going to be called "Mine de Muerte" (Mines of Death).

Should I use steel supports or wooden supports. I am going to kinda theme the ride like an old mine so I am kinda leaning to the wooden supports, but I think it would look cool with steel supports also... I want your opinions.

My coaster is 96ft tall and over 3000 feet long...
It has a lot of airtime (floater)...

Post Your opinions by simply saying wooden or steel supports...[:D]
Thanks
Last edited by A7XandCoasters on January 20th, 2009, 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post January 18th, 2009, 11:29 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Wooden supports, make them look wobbly by moving the support nodes around.

Post January 19th, 2009, 11:38 pm

Posts: 655
Points on hand: 2,333.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
I finished the coaster and uploaded it! thanx the the idea I was going to use it but I ran short on time[:(]

Please download and rate if you want[8)]

Post January 20th, 2009, 12:24 am

Posts: 875
Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points
Location: Columbus, Ohio; United States
Offline
[lol] Definitely looks like a vermonka minetrain rofl.

Post January 20th, 2009, 9:24 am

Posts: 655
Points on hand: 2,333.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
Haha dude sry typing so fast I didn't Catch that... lol I don't even know how I got vermonka out of vekoma? WOW I'm dumb [:)]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to No Limits Coaster

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post