Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Weird Laptop Incident

Weird Laptop Incident

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 3rd, 2009, 11:09 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Alright so I am using my laptop and then I tried to use the mouse to click the start button, it didn't work. I tried to click anything in the system tray, it didn't work. I then restarted my laptop, once started I opened some windows by double clicking icons on my desktop and then I tried to click close the windows I had open, it didn't work! So I opened my AV program using keyboard shortcuts and then I tried to click the scan button it didn't work!

Then I did a control+alt+delete and everything started working just fine.

Anyone know what's up? This is the first trip out I've had with this laptop [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post September 3rd, 2009, 11:28 am

Posts: 891
Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Location: York, United Kingdom
Offline
I had a similar problem with a school laptop, i would click stuff, but nothing happend, i thought it had crashed, so i tried ctrl alt delete and it was fixed.

I dont know how it happend though, sorry.
[19:47:28] rcking04: /smoke bong through wrong end

Post September 3rd, 2009, 11:31 am

Posts: 1580
Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points
Offline
On my laptop there's a button that locks the trackpad right above it. I'm not sure if there's one on yours.

Post September 3rd, 2009, 11:58 am

Posts: 1106
Points on hand: 106.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Offline
This is a Y.mif error. [xx(]

Post September 3rd, 2009, 12:15 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
No track pad lock for me!
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post