Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ what is your favorite piece of internet crack?

what is your favorite piece of internet crack?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!


Posts: 352
Points on hand: 2,664.00 Points
Location: Long Island, NY, USA
Offline
Mine used to be Star Wars Kid but now, I have a new one


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX6e7sO1ss0[/youtube]


funny, cute and embarrasing at the same time!!!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 13th, 2009, 6:31 pm

Posts: 277
Points on hand: 58.00 Points
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Offline
That's the most annoying piece of crap I've seen in a very long time.

Post June 13th, 2009, 7:42 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 1006
Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
Location: Oklahoma, USA
Offline
I know most of you probably have never heard this song before, but this put a smile on my face today when I watched it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=_VKw6BZUZts&fmt=18[/youtube]

Post June 13th, 2009, 10:41 pm

Posts: 5286
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Thats AWESOME Kev.

Post June 14th, 2009, 12:33 am

Posts: 70
Points on hand: 2,012.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Discovering this video was totally worth paying my college tuition. But on that note, some profanity awaits, so I'm just going to link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA.


Enjoy!

Post June 14th, 2009, 12:47 am

Posts: 277
Points on hand: 58.00 Points
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Offline
^ Now that was fun.

Post June 14th, 2009, 8:46 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12283
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
I'm not sure which one I like more, the jungle or cooking by the book.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 14th, 2009, 9:33 pm

Posts: 5286
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Right now, this is mine

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=424633 ... id=2378529

The ending is worth the wait...I love the ESPN guys.

Post June 15th, 2009, 12:48 am

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
dude, cooking by the book has me hooked right now. LOL
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post June 15th, 2009, 1:40 am

Posts: 1138
Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA
Offline
oh i know!!!!
that cooking by the book made me laugh soo hard.
at first i wasnt even going to listen to it, but then lil jon kicked in.
holy sh!t, thats good stuff. XD

Post June 15th, 2009, 3:28 am

Posts: 124
Points on hand: 1,764.00 Points
Offline
NOTICE: You need to roughly understand commercial aviation lingo and have a rough understanding of JFK airport's layout to fully understand and appreciate what is going on here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyO-bWGxWBU[/youtube]

Listening to this guy get cluster(censored) gets me every time.

To help, here's a chart:

http://www.airwaysmag.com/channel/image ... _chart.jpg

Post June 15th, 2009, 4:24 am

Posts: 836
Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Offline
"Alright I got a new one for ya here, you've never heard it anywhere. An SVP original if you can make this one...GETINTHEHOLE!!!!!" [lol][lol][lol]

Post June 15th, 2009, 9:31 am

Posts: 112
Points on hand: 1,397.00 Points
Offline
Crack is whack so stop talking smack before I give you a whack with my black sack and I don't mean to bring thread of track but do duckies go quack, my name is Zack my best friends name is Jack Hack and hes back and I have a stack of pokemon cards with a matching rack and my breath stinks can I get a tick tack! I just bought a Mac and that's my crack!

Post June 16th, 2009, 1:19 am

Posts: 5286
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline


wtf? Does he have any clue what hes doing? Every other plane that talks to him hes like "OH...howd you get there?"

And HES TRAFFIC CONTROL AT JFK? I hope not anymore.


"Youre unable to do everything sir, that plane of yours sir. Lemme see, yup. You cant go on Charlie. How nice." Thats AWESOME.

Post June 16th, 2009, 2:10 am

Posts: 124
Points on hand: 1,764.00 Points
Offline
Here's another one of my favorites:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6eqpmTLOtI[/youtube]

It's just so perfectly Looney Tunes, it's unreal.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post