Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Who has it?

Who has it?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 17th, 2002, 3:29 pm

Posts: 791
Points on hand: 3,979.00 Points
Location: St. Augustine, Florida, USA
Offline
Who has RCT2?I'll be getting mine tonight.If you dont have it then I'll tell you how it is.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post October 17th, 2002, 6:14 pm

Posts: 6
Points on hand: 2,911.00 Points
Location: Netherlands
Offline
R&C has RCT2 It's cool

----------
Team R&C

The Order - MSN: the_order01@hotmail.com
DJ Tommy - MSN: tbriet@hotmail.com
Eddie - MSN: e_dd_i_e@hotmail.com - AIM: edwinHond - YIM: coaster_ed

Post October 17th, 2002, 6:51 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,011.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
I don't have and probably wont, I dunno the graphics don't attract me to it, plus I've read up on features and I see no majr change from RCT1, mind telling me the differences since you guys have it?

Post October 17th, 2002, 7:21 pm

Posts: 947
Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
Offline
I think i will buy iy later when it gets a bit cheaper. It looks very cool, but it still is more like another expansion pack and not worth that much money.

Greetz


Post October 17th, 2002, 7:26 pm

Posts: 791
Points on hand: 3,979.00 Points
Location: St. Augustine, Florida, USA
Offline
I wish I could make a game or something.I would make a Theme Park game.It would have everything a theme park has.I would even put it where the game has seasons,day & night,& even make it where you could set how long you park would stay open during the the day & Month like Cedar Point,but I dont know how to do it.I think Microsoft should make a theme park simulation.

Post October 17th, 2002, 10:50 pm

Posts: 791
Points on hand: 3,979.00 Points
Location: St. Augustine, Florida, USA
Offline
I got it.Now I got to install it.

Post October 18th, 2002, 5:44 am

Posts: 106
Points on hand: 5,877.00 Points
Location: Finland
Offline
I'm certainly going to buy it. RCT2 should've been released today in Finland, but the date is now changed later this month.

Actually it has a price of an Expansion pack, it's not too bad for lots of hours of playing.



Post October 18th, 2002, 12:45 pm

Posts: 46
Points on hand: 2,878.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
It may cost as much as an expantion pack for you guys, its $30 here, same price as the original.

Post October 18th, 2002, 1:42 pm

Posts: 106
Points on hand: 5,877.00 Points
Location: Finland
Offline
Isn't something like 50$ a normal price for a computer game? Or is it just that expensive in here?



Post October 18th, 2002, 9:44 pm

Posts: 46
Points on hand: 2,878.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Some games are $50, but most PC games seem to be around $30/40.

Post October 20th, 2002, 3:47 pm

Posts: 947
Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
Offline
Here in the Netherlands RCT is 50 euro wich is about the same in dollars. So i think it is a bit much for a game wich is more like an expansion pack. I'll just wait untill the price drops. Until then i will hold on to NL

Greetz


Post April 21st, 2004, 5:05 pm

Posts: 482
Points on hand: 2,615.00 Points
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Offline
i like rct1 better 2 is just rubbish and there are hardly any parks

Post April 21st, 2004, 5:16 pm

Posts: 583
Points on hand: 5,351.00 Points
Location: Preston, United Kingdom
Offline
hey rct2 is great fun, i once made a big park and it was on year 43, i spend about a week on it and its pretty cool, i think i might post it up, reckon i do? but anyway congrats on the new game you'll have a great time,bet ya [approve][;)]

Post April 21st, 2004, 5:52 pm

Posts: 807
Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
year wat??? DANG! Post it, i've gotta see it!

Post April 22nd, 2004, 9:59 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
did anyone have looked at the date, it's from out 2002[lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 22nd, 2004, 10:55 am

Posts: 235
Points on hand: 3,741.00 Points
Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA
Offline
this post was started in 2002?!?! whatever, i have rct2 but still enjoy rct1 more when it comes to gameplay... [pshades] at least rct2 has more options, but it's just not as fun

Post April 22nd, 2004, 12:11 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Do Not bump posts this old again Vampire, you have been warned!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post