Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Who Knows WWS In Person

Who Knows WWS In Person

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Who Knows WWS In Person

I Know WWS
2
5%
I Dont Know WWS
36
95%
 
Total votes : 38

Post September 28th, 2005, 7:30 pm

Posts: 625
Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
Location: Denver, Colorado, USA
Offline
/\ funny[lol]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post September 28th, 2005, 7:39 pm

Posts: 2862
Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points
Location: Monroeville, PA, USA
Offline
Now who nows Edge in real life?

Post September 29th, 2005, 4:17 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by TConwell

For those who do not have the slang dictionary:

tru is through ... themselfs does have a "v" in it ... and "insultations" is not a word.

As far as us not getting along ... I'm fine, unless you have a problem. However, if you cannot handle a bit of needling then a public forum is not the place to open yourself up. As far as your last sentence, I was not attempting to make up anyone's mind for them (since you left out words I am guessing that is what you are saying), I was merely stating a fact from my point of view.



i'm dutch, forgive me...

and about us not getting along, i'm fine too, but almost everytime i post something, your posting something negative about it...
why are you doing it btw?
and i hope we can get along from now..., as i see you don't have bad intentions (if it's spelled right..)

Post September 29th, 2005, 8:04 am

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
I don't have any bad intentions man .... it is just honest needling. Geesh, do you need a hug or something? [lol] Trust me man, I've got nothing against you. When I do, you'll hear it via a PM, not publically.

Post September 29th, 2005, 8:17 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by TConwell

I don't have any bad intentions man .... it is just honest needling. Geesh, do you need a hug or something? [lol] Trust me man, I've got nothing against you. When I do, you'll hear it via a PM, not publically.


well, the way your always critisizing my posts...doesn't come over very friendly...

Post September 29th, 2005, 10:13 am

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Understood hyyyper.

Post September 29th, 2005, 10:46 am

Posts: 401
Points on hand: 7,382.00 Points
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Offline
How about we all get a group hug and go back to talking about how much we all love Oscar. I for one am grateful for all of the work he does on the site. Although we are a disfunctional one at times (see above posts), I still really love the community we have here. I guess all families aren't going to get along all of the time.[:D]

I would be up for a planned meeting sometime next fall (06) or so in Cali to meet some of the members. With MM getting a new Flyer, it would be a good time. Even if we all met up at another park, it just would be fun to meet up. Any thoughts Oscar?
[?]

Post September 29th, 2005, 11:29 am

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Actually Pat, I think a group meeting would be awesome - but perhaps we could try for the central portion of the country (for those in the USA) -- just to cut down on travel???

Post September 29th, 2005, 1:21 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
I would be up for a planned meeting sometime next fall (06) or so in Cali to meet some of the members. With MM getting a new Flyer, it would be a good time. Even if we all met up at another park, it just would be fun to meet up. Any thoughts Oscar?

I'm all for it [:)] For me to go it'd have to be So. Cali. I cannot afford traveling any time soon. It'd be good to get on the flyer as a group and see what it's like. So if you have any time frame which is best for you, maybe we can start planning soon.

Post September 29th, 2005, 1:36 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

I would be up for a planned meeting sometime next fall (06) or so in Cali to meet some of the members. With MM getting a new Flyer, it would be a good time. Even if we all met up at another park, it just would be fun to meet up. Any thoughts Oscar?

I'm all for it [:)] For me to go it'd have to be So. Cali. I cannot afford traveling any time soon. It'd be good to get on the flyer as a group and see what it's like. So if you have any time frame which is best for you, maybe we can start planning soon.


somewhere round 2156, when i have to money to fly to west-US

Post September 29th, 2005, 3:42 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
hyyyper, you're not invited.

Post September 29th, 2005, 3:45 pm

Posts: 3018
Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
yay no one wants him

Post September 29th, 2005, 4:24 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

I would be up for a planned meeting sometime next fall (06) or so in Cali to meet some of the members. With MM getting a new Flyer, it would be a good time. Even if we all met up at another park, it just would be fun to meet up. Any thoughts Oscar?

I'm all for it [:)] For me to go it'd have to be So. Cali. I cannot afford traveling any time soon. It'd be good to get on the flyer as a group and see what it's like. So if you have any time frame which is best for you, maybe we can start planning soon.


Sounds good, if i can get the money i'm in! [:)] You all probably can use another cameraman [lol]

Post September 29th, 2005, 4:33 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

hyyyper, you're not invited.

[lol] I forgot to add the just kidding part

Post September 29th, 2005, 4:35 pm

Posts: 401
Points on hand: 7,382.00 Points
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Offline
I've always tried to hit parks in September after school starts but before Halloween events kick in. The parks are usually vacant and you get a ton of rides in. Since the parks almost all are weekend operation only, the members still in school could also make it. I was planning on a GADV trip next September, but I would be willing to head out to Cali if enough of us want to meet up.[8D]

Tcon: I would love to meet up with you at Holiday World next year. To me that is the premier park in the Central US now and I haven't ever been. My kids will be 1 and 4 next year, so I may be able to bribe my wife to get away for a quick 3 or 4 day trip.[:)]

Post September 29th, 2005, 4:37 pm

Posts: 3018
Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
well if we are planning on something i doubt my mom would let me go. Because i live in maryland! And i doubt she wants to go. And she wouldnt let me go by myself[:(]

Post September 29th, 2005, 6:23 pm

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I might come, but I may have just too much homework to do.

Post September 29th, 2005, 6:27 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
Hmm, will it turn out like the bockzilla meet?[lol] Just Bockzilla, some members from his family, and WWS, and myself.[lol] But it was fun, I wish I could have gone to SIx Flags with them, but I got there the week after, so it didn't really matter.
If you go to SF in september, make sure its not during the Santa Anna winds (or w/e they're called these days) it might be closed do to near by fires (happened 2 years ago, would suck if you planned a visit, and had that happened. It usually gets a fire some where near it, but 2 years ago was the only time I remember it becing closed during the fire season) And even if it is open, its hot as heck. So maybe early - mid september would be the best time to go for you guys. Or maybe the day after laybor day. I went to disneyland the day after laybor day, and it wasn't packed at all, so maybe the same for SFMM?

Post September 29th, 2005, 6:34 pm

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I went to SFFM during winter break and the temperatures were pretty nice, but I had to pull out my heavy jacket for most of my night rides. I wore jeans too. Whenever this is, I'm guessing it will be next year.

Post September 29th, 2005, 11:23 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

hyyyper, you're not invited.

[lol] I forgot to add the just kidding part


gosh? really?

Post September 29th, 2005, 11:52 pm

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
^Yes hyyper, no one wants you. [:(!]. If this makes you sad you can find a corner somewhere and let your emotions out.




Naw, I'm just kidding. I can put up with you.

Post September 30th, 2005, 1:15 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
If he came, that would be wierd, he would have a dutch accent, and the rest of us would be American. Awkward.....

Post September 30th, 2005, 1:30 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by coolbeans326

If he came, that would be wierd, he would have a dutch accent, and the rest of us would be American. Awkward.....


well, i'm might going too... So: 2x dutch accent, all the others: american hillbillies! [lol]

Post September 30th, 2005, 8:41 am

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
So, who's gonna sign the permission slips for all the kids we will be taking in on this excursion?

[lol]

Post September 30th, 2005, 9:13 am

Posts: 747
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by TConwell

So, who's gonna sign the permission slips for all the kids we will be taking in on this excursion?

[lol]


^ [lol], TCON, one of the funniest posts I have personally read from you...[lol]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post