Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ xmas,hanukkah, kwanza presents

xmas,hanukkah, kwanza presents

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 1st, 2006, 8:46 pm

Posts: 171
Points on hand: 3,514.00 Points
Location: MI, USA
Offline
i got a(n):
double bass drum pedal like hyperdude except mine is made by sonor
Electric bass guitar
Queen tickets
A professional 500 chip poker set
a couple shirts
about $100 in iTunes music gift cards
Best buy and target gift cards.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post January 1st, 2006, 9:42 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
I don't thik kwanza people get presents for kwanza, and I'm pretty sure most of the celebrate Christmas anyways, afterall I think Kwanza is just a celebration of heritage, I just wanted to say that. If anybody knows for a fact what they do, then share...

Post January 2nd, 2006, 7:39 pm

Posts: 202
Points on hand: 2,184.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

Originally posted by jcf1

I got an xbox 360 3 games for it (COD2,PGR3,Need For Speed Most wanted)and second wireless controller an iPod nano and some stuff for it. Oh yeah I also got the $165 National Geographic Atlas Of The World which is AWSOME!


You're a dumb spoiled bitch.

I got a Mobiblu DAH 1500i. If I was you, I'd say "that's it." and not be thankful for what I already have.

Originally posted by circask8r264


-architecture in helsinki cd


There's a good thinker! Your music = kickass

WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN WE SPENT $800 ON THE XBOX ALONE WITHOUT THE GAMES AND SUCH!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion