Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Angry Birds cake

Angry Birds cake

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 22nd, 2011, 3:34 am

Posts: 1192
Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points
Location: Poway, CA, USA
Offline
I have never played this game because I do not own an iFAIL, but, someone posted this on facebook and I thought it was really cool.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hwVRzaQNkA[/youtube]
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post February 22nd, 2011, 3:42 am

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
That is bad ass. Angry birds is a pretty damn addictive game when your bored out of your mind.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post February 22nd, 2011, 9:26 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,447.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
>"Over to Ben and his deadly aim"

>Ben repeatedly fires into the sky, completely missing the cake.

Post February 22nd, 2011, 9:35 am

Posts: 225
Points on hand: 1,854.00 Points
Offline
i love angry birds (proud ipod touch owner)

Post February 22nd, 2011, 11:22 am

Posts: 1674
Points on hand: 196.00 Points
Location: Zelezniki, Slovenia
Offline
It's not for iPhonys only, I have it on my Samsung Galaxy S and it's the best game I currently have on it...

Post February 22nd, 2011, 3:27 pm

Posts: 585
Points on hand: 2,153.00 Points
Offline
best game on my my tough 3g slide
:)
cant wait till next month for the new angry birds to come out
then in april for the movie :)

Post February 22nd, 2011, 3:30 pm

Posts: 133
Points on hand: 72.00 Points
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
thats pretty cool! I love angry birds. I have it on my Iphone and ps3.

Post February 22nd, 2011, 5:09 pm

Posts: 4356
Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points
Location: Cannock, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Offline
thats a very cool cake and i would love it, ITS GOT CHOCOLATE EVERYWHERE!!!!

i got angrybirds on the ipad i use for work when im on the train. shame it was copyed from another game
Making screams come true

Post February 22nd, 2011, 6:00 pm

Posts: 1908
Points on hand: 232.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Really awesome! I'de love to see what else they could come up with...
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post