Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Any MK Players Out There?

Any MK Players Out There?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 25th, 2011, 7:39 pm

Posts: 41
Points on hand: 460.00 Points
Location: Laveen, Arizona, USA
Offline
If you play would you mind teling me what you think of my combo vids on YT.

http://youtube.com/VizzyReactionz

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post October 25th, 2011, 7:40 pm
A.S.C. User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Posts: 563
Points on hand: 59.00 Points
Bank: 1,276.00 Points
Location: Mason, Ohio, USA
Offline
What exactly is MK?

Post October 25th, 2011, 7:49 pm

Posts: 41
Points on hand: 460.00 Points
Location: Laveen, Arizona, USA
Offline
Mortal Kombat -__-

Post October 25th, 2011, 7:57 pm
A.S.C. User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Posts: 563
Points on hand: 59.00 Points
Bank: 1,276.00 Points
Location: Mason, Ohio, USA
Offline
Oh. Well, obviously I dont play it by what I just said lol.

Post October 25th, 2011, 8:08 pm

Posts: 41
Points on hand: 460.00 Points
Location: Laveen, Arizona, USA
Offline
Lol

Post October 25th, 2011, 8:51 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,011.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Nice combos. You have time on your hands to figure them out [:D]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 25th, 2011, 9:47 pm

Posts: 41
Points on hand: 460.00 Points
Location: Laveen, Arizona, USA
Offline
Thanks!!!
That really means a lot to me!!!!!!!! :)

Post October 26th, 2011, 1:01 am

Posts: 379
Points on hand: 1,051.00 Points
Location: Santa Clarita, CA, USA
Offline
DUDE! I am the hugest MK and street fighter fan. If you're on PS3 hit me up. My name is O-noitsbroko on PSN. Here is my youtube page. http://www.youtube.com/user/babunnel

Very nice combos you have. I like them alot. I've stopped playing a little on PSN though because of the lag. It kills me!!! I main Mileena, Raiden and Kitana; but I can do a little bit of something with the entire cast.

Post October 26th, 2011, 1:39 am

Posts: 41
Points on hand: 460.00 Points
Location: Laveen, Arizona, USA
Offline
Sweet, I would add you right now but mah PS3 is broke and im plannin on gettin one soon. Byt if you want add me vdimentionzzv. I will see if I can use someone elses PS3 to add you.

Post October 26th, 2011, 10:56 am

Posts: 379
Points on hand: 1,051.00 Points
Location: Santa Clarita, CA, USA
Offline
Actually, I'll add you. My friends list is full..lol! I see that you main smoke and I hate him with a passion :P. If you're looking for some good MK competitive play you should join Mortalkombatunited.com. Tons of very good players over there, and I've met some great freinds through that website! I haven't played MK in about 3 months, because I've been solely focusing on Street Fighter. So if and when we play, cut me some slack :P

Post October 26th, 2011, 1:11 pm

Posts: 41
Points on hand: 460.00 Points
Location: Laveen, Arizona, USA
Offline
Lol, neither have I. I will have to check that out that website.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post