Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Any Website Designers Here?

Any Website Designers Here?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 27th, 2010, 5:30 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Online
Hi,

I was wondering if we have any website designers that specialize in minisite / squeeze page design. I've used several and all but many seem unavailable or are taking too long to deliver work I need done. If you do graphics design in terms of minisite design and squeeze page design, send me a private message with your portfolio link or work you've done and pricing page.

Thank you,
Oscar
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post August 27th, 2010, 5:49 pm

Posts: 1460
Points on hand: 939.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points
Location: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Offline
I don't necessarily, but I would happily help with testing/beta stuff if needed.

Post August 27th, 2010, 6:39 pm

Posts: 891
Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Location: York, United Kingdom
Offline
I'm a pretty Okay front end designer... I guess? I often lack the motivation to finish anything though...
[19:47:28] rcking04: /smoke bong through wrong end

Post August 27th, 2010, 7:09 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Online
eelover2, I don't need testers...

HazBruv, do you have any sample work? I will pay for the work done, I'm not looking for a freebie this time. [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post August 27th, 2010, 8:42 pm

Posts: 10
Points on hand: 75.00 Points
Location: Delaware, Ohio, USA
Offline
Oscar,

I am a student at Bradford School in Ohio and in the network side of computers, however, I am very close with the software side and several of them do website design for fun. If you could send me a pm with what you need done I will pass it on to them on Monday and see what they can do. I don't think you will have to pay them since they are students and can not accept anything for the work done.

Post August 27th, 2010, 8:54 pm

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
I don't design sites but I go to them a lot and stuff.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post