Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Ban SliSparky?

Ban SliSparky?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Ban SliSparky?

Ban SliSparky
27
69%
Don't Ban SliSparky
12
31%
 
Total votes : 39

Post June 16th, 2009, 10:17 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Do you want him banned for his behavior?
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 16th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Posts: 497
Points on hand: 59.00 Points
Location: New York, USA
Offline
Don't ban him. He's helped me as a builder with constructive criticism and he would be missed. I feel that one mishap shouldn't be cause for the banning of a great member. He may have just been in a bad mood at the time.
^the message is up there^

Post June 16th, 2009, 10:26 pm

Posts: 1149
Points on hand: 1,004.00 Points
Location: Virginia, USA
Offline
One mishap? This has happened a few times. He needs to be banned, at least for a time period.
Just keep scrolling...

Post June 16th, 2009, 10:36 pm

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
^AKA, a suspension?

Post June 16th, 2009, 10:41 pm

Posts: 649
Points on hand: 1,771.00 Points
Location: boston, massachusetts, USA
Offline
To severe. I think a '1-more-strike-and-you-are-out' rule should be applied.

Or a suspension, but definitely not a ban... yet.

Post June 16th, 2009, 10:47 pm

Posts: 351
Points on hand: 3,146.00 Points
Location: Monroe, Louisiana
Offline
I agree with banning or at least suspension. However, I do think TheVillageIdot needs to be banned. I normally don't have a problem with anyone on the site, but him and SliSparky both have been targeting people recently with comments that are less than average from a normal person. I've chosen not to get involved with TheVillageIdot's recent forum topic because I don't like to point out flaws in anyone, but his comments are just absurd. That's why I tend to stick to myself unless it involves coastering and helping people in Scream Machines [:)]

Post June 16th, 2009, 10:51 pm

Posts: 69
Points on hand: 471.00 Points
Location: California, USA
Offline
I don't think SliSparky should be banned yet, but definitely ban TheVillageIdot!

Post June 16th, 2009, 10:53 pm

Posts: 1138
Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA
Offline
yeah, get rid of thevillageidot.
please, hes bringing our IQ down by at least 50 points.

Post June 16th, 2009, 11:22 pm

Posts: 112
Points on hand: 1,397.00 Points
Offline
I think he gets another chance since we all love each other yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay yaaaaaaaaaaay say yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Post June 17th, 2009, 12:01 am

Posts: 409
Points on hand: 1,746.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Ban TheVillageIdot. Leave SliSparky, or suspend him.

Post June 17th, 2009, 12:44 am
Turbo User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3772
Points on hand: 5,542.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points
Location: WA, USA
Offline
I second bobbyjo's thoughts...
And triple
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post June 17th, 2009, 2:55 am

Posts: 394
Points on hand: 1,075.00 Points
Location: Leicester, United Kingdom
Offline
I havent noticed him do anything wrong, what has he done exactly?

Post June 17th, 2009, 2:59 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Raver. That's what.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 17th, 2009, 4:58 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,452.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
too much fun for bannings!

Post June 17th, 2009, 6:48 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by bobbyjo

Ban TheVillageIdot. Leave SliSparky, or suspend him.


Agreed, Ban TheVillageIdot and give Sparky about a 2 week ban. If sparky goes wrong again after that, perma ban.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 17th, 2009, 1:53 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
^I second that
Image

Post June 17th, 2009, 2:20 pm

Posts: 1420
Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points
Location: Rio rancho, New mexico, USA
Offline
^I third that.

Post June 17th, 2009, 2:57 pm

Posts: 497
Points on hand: 59.00 Points
Location: New York, USA
Offline
^ I 8 sideways that (infinity!)
^the message is up there^

Post June 17th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Posts: 2113
Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points
Offline
^I agree
Do it Oscar!

Post June 17th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Posts: 2252
Points on hand: 5,904.00 Points
Location: Illinois (SFGAm), USA
Offline
Just ban the TheVillageIdot, he is so annoying!
American Eagle Lover

Post June 17th, 2009, 4:48 pm

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Ban them both, and CKMWM tea-bags their mom's. Thank you.


Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post June 17th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Posts: 112
Points on hand: 1,397.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by TConwell

Ban them both, and CKMWM tea-bags their mom's. Thank you.




whats a tea bag yaaaaaaay
I am Michael Jackson favorite child to play with!!!

Post June 17th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Posts: 246
Points on hand: 685.00 Points
Location: Beaumont, TX, USA
Offline
what has slisparky done? and by calling village idiot a raver are you saying that he overrates things? neither of them haveever given me trouble.



i put the laughter in manslaughter!

Post June 17th, 2009, 6:54 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Originally posted by TConwell

Ban them both, and CKMWM tea-bags their mom's. Thank you.


I strongly agree with this position.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 17th, 2009, 7:10 pm

Posts: 5269
Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
T-Bags their moms together, at once.

Heck, I might be up for a little Halo3 style baggin. Wheres my Energy Sword at...

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post