Board index ‹ Theme Park Discussions ‹ General Theme Park Discussions ‹ Busch Gardens Williamsburg Mach Tower opening soon

Busch Gardens Williamsburg Mach Tower opening soon

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.


Posts: 428
Points on hand: 235.00 Points
Offline
Construction is almost complete and the park is hoping for an opening later this month. I am there right now and I will update with pics this evening.
Image
Image
Image
as you can see, the construction on the tower has begun.
Last edited by Yaminub on May 2nd, 2011, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You expecting something not being here?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post May 1st, 2011, 4:17 pm
Jer User avatar

Posts: 991
Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points
Location: New Jersey
Offline
Cool Story Bro.
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post May 1st, 2011, 4:25 pm

Posts: 428
Points on hand: 235.00 Points
Offline
Precisely.
You expecting something not being here?

Post May 1st, 2011, 11:14 pm

Posts: 5
Points on hand: 785.00 Points
Location: Ohio, USA
Offline
I'm not familiar with the Mach Tower, but I always wanted to go to BG Williamsburg for the Loch Ness Monster. Sounds like this could be another reason to go.
*Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear; I will let it pass through me.*

Post May 2nd, 2011, 3:03 pm

Posts: 428
Points on hand: 235.00 Points
Offline
updated with pictures
You expecting something not being here?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to General Theme Park Discussions

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post