Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Coastergame on Discovery Channel site

Coastergame on Discovery Channel site

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 8th, 2004, 10:18 am

Posts: 82
Points on hand: 427.00 Points
Offline
Hey,
I've just seen this funny game and you might be interested in it..
It's kind of a coastergame with very less options.
(you have to drag an inversion from the top to your coaster a "voil?????????" it's in the coaster.. [:p]
There're some funny texts to (when you've tested your coaster).
Enjoy! [:)]

here's the link:
http://media.dsc.discovery.com/converge ... ctive.html

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 8th, 2004, 12:02 pm

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
that was awfully easy. I maxed out the fearometer thingy with repeated elements. It's just that easy
Thrills by the Bay - Your #1 News Source for Bay Area Parks!
http://thrillsbythebay.blogspot.com

Post June 8th, 2004, 12:58 pm

Posts: 807
Points on hand: 1,434.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I've already played that game like a year ago. I just inserted boomerangs and batwings and got the fear-o-meter on 10.

Post June 8th, 2004, 7:07 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
I don't get it, I'll just stick to NL

Post June 9th, 2004, 9:42 am

Posts: 82
Points on hand: 427.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by Angry_Gumball

that was awfully easy. I maxed out the fearometer thingy with repeated elements. It's just that easy


Ok I know it is an easy game, but it's fun to make a coaster this way.. [;)] (just try to make a coaster with not only inversions and make it cool) [^]

Post June 9th, 2004, 10:06 am

Posts: 167
Points on hand: 4,126.00 Points
Location: Ft. Myers, FL, USA
Offline
Originally posted by 38801xlr8

I've already played that game like a year ago. I just inserted boomerangs and batwings and got the fear-o-meter on 10.


Yep, that game has been out for about a year and a half, there are also movies on some (not a lot) coasters that are pretty good. Click Here

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post