Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Do y'all realise what you're doing?

Do y'all realise what you're doing?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 1st, 2003, 11:39 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14436
Points on hand: 981.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
[lol] I like driving on the right side of the road [:)]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 2nd, 2003, 1:20 am

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
I drive wherever......when I'm dreaming

Post June 2nd, 2003, 7:12 am

Posts: 189
Points on hand: 3,810.00 Points
Location: United Kingdom
Offline
I'll tell you what though - now the sun's coming out over here, there's a lot of people can't decide which side of the road they want to drive on ;)

The number of near misses I've had the past week is ridiculous :(

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post