Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Epic Egg Roll

Epic Egg Roll

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 7th, 2011, 12:39 am
SauronHimself User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 411
Points on hand: 1,641.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I want to eat this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9iz3KVT0Y0[/youtube]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post January 7th, 2011, 12:56 am

Posts: 2914
Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Offline
that looks good, especially the nutella and ferrero rouche fortune cookie.
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post January 7th, 2011, 1:00 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
I really hate sweet and sour sauce, ruins everything.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post January 7th, 2011, 3:03 am

Posts: 3153
Points on hand: 2,847.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Offline
I think my new life goal is to get one of those fortune cookies. Nutella FTW.

Post January 7th, 2011, 6:30 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,447.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

I really hate sweet and sour sauce, ruins everything.


agreed, I dislike anything that adds a "sweet" or "fruity" flavour to savoury food. Sweet and sour sauce is just fully gross.

Post January 7th, 2011, 7:52 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
How much for both? Eggroll and the cookie. =D
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post January 7th, 2011, 9:59 am

Posts: 4356
Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points
Location: Cannock, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Offline
egg roll looks really nice, like a chiniese kebab or pasty.... yummy
Making screams come true

Post January 7th, 2011, 11:30 am
SauronHimself User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 411
Points on hand: 1,641.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

I really hate sweet and sour sauce, ruins everything.


It's duck sauce. You don't eat egg rolls with sweet n' sour sauce.

Post January 7th, 2011, 11:46 am

Posts: 253
Points on hand: 1,303.00 Points
Location: St. Louis area
Offline
I'd eat one after pumping iron for an hour or so. That would be an awesome post-workout carb intake.

I don't think that egg roll did any good for chubby cheeks in the video.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion