Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Favorite Video Games Ever

Favorite Video Games Ever

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 15th, 2004, 2:13 pm

Posts: 802
Points on hand: 2,869.00 Points
Location: Pensacola, FL, USA
Offline
i forgot to put good ol mario bros 3 and Castle Vania on the 64, the one without the wolf dude and perfect dark on the 64.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 15th, 2004, 7:20 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
[:P][:D][:P] Nolimts and scream machines [:P][:D][:P]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 15th, 2004, 7:32 pm

Posts: 2260
Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Location: MI, USA
Offline
I suck at all those old super mario games. You die too quickly and the game is tedious because you have to start over, and over.

Post July 16th, 2004, 3:04 am

Posts: 454
Points on hand: 3,352.00 Points
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Offline
I like all of the games I play, but if I had to pick a favourite it would be GTA: Vice City (Pc Version). It lasts for so long, trying to find the hidden packages and stuff..

Post July 21st, 2004, 10:54 pm

Posts: 342
Points on hand: 5,840.00 Points
Location: New Jersey, NJ, USA
Offline
I've been playing Manhunt and RCT2 a lot lately.

Manhunt is really f'd up lol.
Image

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post