Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Fear the Four!

Fear the Four!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post December 1st, 2010, 3:56 pm

Posts: 1443
Points on hand: 1,085.00 Points
Location: Ohio
Offline
Today, FTF was told that he was the smartest kid in his math class. Also in English, my teacher said I was the only normal kid in the class. Also praised for my taste of music by some friends. Oh in concert band someone said I was a nice guy!

I got a lot of compliments today!
This is not my signature.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post December 1st, 2010, 4:03 pm

Posts: 2482
Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Location: Switzerland
Offline
And you forgot to mention that you were hacked by cool5

Post December 1st, 2010, 4:11 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2244
Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Location: Winchester, VA
Offline
Cool story bro.

Post December 1st, 2010, 4:27 pm

Posts: 3153
Points on hand: 2,847.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Offline
"...and then I was so cool that I had to go tell all my fake friends on a roller coaster site!"

:P

Post December 1st, 2010, 7:55 pm
Metazoanhaddock User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1758
Points on hand: 3,387.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
Location: Seattle, Washington
Offline
^win
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Post December 1st, 2010, 8:12 pm

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
Excuse me sir, your ego is showing. Please put it away before I throw up.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post December 1st, 2010, 8:22 pm

Posts: 1820
Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
Offline
Image
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post December 1st, 2010, 8:35 pm

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
^ Well there's the golden opportunity to use that picture.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post December 1st, 2010, 8:52 pm

Posts: 1443
Points on hand: 1,085.00 Points
Location: Ohio
Offline
How many answers would I get for this question?

This is not my signature.

Post December 1st, 2010, 9:17 pm
Jer User avatar

Posts: 991
Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points
Location: New Jersey
Offline
^ At least 8
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Post December 1st, 2010, 9:21 pm

Posts: 2914
Points on hand: 5,657.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Offline
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Z6LsXEjFk[/youtube]
[19:34:14] RideWarriorNation: jim
[19:34:27] RideWarriorNation: can you pls change sig
[19:35:22] Jcoasters: ok
[19:35:39] RideWarriorNation: ty

Post December 1st, 2010, 9:59 pm

Posts: 325
Points on hand: 3,123.00 Points
Offline
Those are his complimenting friends.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post