Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Fire in SoCal

Fire in SoCal

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 29th, 2005, 8:41 pm

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 4,004.00 Points
Location: Lancaster, CA, USA
Offline
Thank god the fire is not near us in Lancaster. I live 40 miles away from that fire. Lots of residents had to evacute and I am watching the news now and I can see the blaze, way extremely hot. If you wanna discuss the latest on fire watch, here's the place or visit the link below.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050929/ap_ ... _wildfires
Last edited by RCTfansMal818 on September 29th, 2005, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post September 29th, 2005, 8:43 pm

Posts: 3018
Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
is this happening now???

Post September 29th, 2005, 9:05 pm

Posts: 625
Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
Location: Denver, Colorado, USA
Offline
Originally posted by RCTfansMal818

Thank god


Why are you thanking god? he did'nt help in anyway.

Post September 29th, 2005, 9:14 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
I went down down down, and the flames went higher. And it burns burn burns, that ring of fire, that ring of fire![lol]

Post September 29th, 2005, 9:19 pm

Posts: 625
Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
Location: Denver, Colorado, USA
Offline
/\[lol]

Post September 29th, 2005, 9:20 pm

Posts: 2169
Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Location: La Verne, CA, USA
Offline
Ha, this is no big deal dude. Its just another fire.... Did you live here when the williams fire hit. I had to be evac'd for that beast.

Post September 30th, 2005, 2:38 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,016.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Fire's only consumed one house and three structures. Not that bad of a fire, yet. last I heard 5% contained which sucks. Fortunately the winds are kicking down and no more 65mph gusts like the day it started.

Post September 30th, 2005, 2:48 am

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
You Californians are sure getting hit badly by fires lately. I'm glad I moved to Colorado, but we have nasty fires here too.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post