Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Funniest thing ever!!!!

Funniest thing ever!!!!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 20th, 2004, 11:57 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5229
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
April Fools!!! lol, well now that I have your attention, take a look at this. http://www.mamselle.ca/error.html My mom sent this to me while I was wasting away on the computer, because I'm bored and have nothing better to do. [:(] Well, I think I'm gonna go harass the elderly folk, so then I guess I won't be on the computer, but anyways, Read it carefully, nothing pops out at you, and I think it was made by idiots, anyways, I had a good laugh, maybe you will too.
Last edited by coolbeans326 on June 20th, 2004, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 20th, 2004, 5:38 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
nice one, i'll send it to some nerds [lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 20th, 2004, 7:31 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2511
Points on hand: 5,372.00 Points
Offline
jeez thas awsome and hilarious!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post