Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Go back to school? Post your timetable!

Go back to school? Post your timetable!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 30th, 2005, 2:04 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8705
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
Monday:
08:20-09:10 Nothing
09:10-10:00 Biology
10:00-10:15 Break
10:15-11:05 Nothing
11:05-11:55 Biology
11:55-12:30 Lunch
12:30-13:20 German
13:20-14:10 Math
14:10-14:25 Break
14:25-15:15 Cemistry

Tuesday:
08:20-09:10 French
09:10-10:00 Math
10:00-10:15 Break
10:15-11:05 English
11:05-11:55 Management & Orginisation
11:55-12:30 Lunch
12:30-13:20 Nothing
13:20-14:10 Computer Sciene (whatever it's called)
14:10-14:25 Break
14:25-15:15 Sports

Wednesday:
08:20-09:10 Biology
09:10-10:00 Dean Hour
10:00-10:15 Break
10:15-11:05 German
11:05-11:55 Computer Sciene (whatever it's called)
11:55-12:30 Lunch
12:30-13:20 Cemistry
13:20-14:10 Dutch
14:10-14:25 Break
14:25-15:15 Math
15:15-16:05 French
16:05-16:55 English

Thursday:
08:20-09:10 Nothing
09:10-10:00 Computer Sciene (whatever it's called)
10:00-10:15 Break
10:15-11:05 Management & Orginisation
11:05-11:55 Nothing
11:55-12:30 Lunch
12:30-13:20 Physics
13:20-14:10 Nothing
14:10-14:25 Break
14:25-15:15 Cemistry
15:15-16:05 Dutch

Friday:
08:20-09:10 Math
09:10-10:00 Management & Orginisation
10:00-10:15 Break
10:15-11:05 Nothing
11:05-11:55 Nothing
11:55-12:30 Lunch
12:30-13:20 Nothing
13:20-14:10 Physics
14:10-14:25 Break
14:25-15:15 Sports
15:15-16:05 Dutch


pffff to much

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post August 30th, 2005, 2:33 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
^what do you mean too much? you have 'sports' lols..i wish i had that somewhere in my schedule

Post August 30th, 2005, 4:15 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14435
Points on hand: 971.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
I have a class on monday and wednesday 10-11:15 am and maybe another one later that day from 2:30 - 3:45 pm, tuesday and thursday I have one at 10-11:15 and another at 11:30 - 12:45.
stupid classes I hate them, I almost fell asleep today from how tired I am from work.

Post August 30th, 2005, 5:09 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5229
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
here's my classes
Junior in High School
- English 3 (god knows when I'm going to re-take English 2[:P]'
- US history
- Biology
- ROP Auto (didn't sign up for that class, but sounds like fun!]
- Geometry (should be in Trig, but I messed up my second year of taking Algebra 1, so I had to take it again for a third year, which I don't reccommend)
- Media Design 2
- Law (I don't even know how in the hell I got that, its the last class I'd ever sign up for! So I'm definately dropping)
Then in Spring I'll play golf, haven't even showed them my swing yet, and I already made it, no questions asked![lol]

Post August 30th, 2005, 5:17 pm

Posts: 3018
Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
im already in school today was the second day it sucked though because i have no freinds in any of my classes there all on a different "team" (8th Grader)

Post August 30th, 2005, 5:26 pm

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I got:

Geometry Honors
Band-(Bari Sax)
Biology
Ceramics 1
Info Processing 1
English 1
Anc. Civ.


And all that for a Freshman in H.S.[:p]

Post August 30th, 2005, 5:35 pm

Posts: 480
Points on hand: 2,487.00 Points
Location: Johnson City, TN, USA
Offline
1. Ap trig
2. AP English
3. AP Physics
4. AP Geography
5. AP Lunch [lol]
6. Band (Tenor drums, bassoon, trumpet, and piano)

Shut up im' not a nerd [lol]

Post August 30th, 2005, 5:53 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
i don't have my timetable yet, tommorow is my first day [:D]

Post August 30th, 2005, 5:55 pm

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Monty, I've never hear of AP lunch. And yes you are a nerd[approve]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post