Board index ‹ Public Relations ‹ Introductions ‹ Hey all

Hey all

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Post October 18th, 2020, 5:12 pm

Posts: 89
Points on hand: 2,853.00 Points
Location: United Kingdom
Offline
It's been such a long time since I been here, I use to play games like Ultimate Ride, No Limits Coaster, and RCT3... I'm not sure if some of the old members are still here, I remember Oscar and Edge....

Anyway I've not had a working pc in years, so when I heard Planet Coaster was coming out on consoles, it was great news, I've always wanted to get back to playing theme park games again, so it's nice to be able to do that again only this time on a console. I really hope it's good, and hopefully means Planet Zoo will soon follow if it sells well.

So I maybe more active again once Planet Coaster comes out on consoles.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post October 19th, 2020, 1:23 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,427.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
Hey!

Well Oscar certainly is still around, but Edge doesn't post anymore.

I'm very interested to see how Planet Coaster will play on a console. I like it on PC, but I haven't traditionally enjoyed theme park games on consoles in the past (Theme Park aside)

Post October 22nd, 2020, 5:21 am
mkingy User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 5472
Points on hand: 28,261.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: United Kingdom
Offline
Hello :)

Will be interesting to see how Planet Coaster turns out - I have faith they wouldn't release a system that they felt didn't work!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post November 5th, 2021, 5:24 am

Posts: 2
Points on hand: 67.00 Points
Offline
Hello guys!! :)

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Introductions

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • hey all
    by scars » February 22nd, 2009, 5:52 pm
    1 Replies
    766 Views
    Last post by Oscar View the latest post
    February 22nd, 2009, 5:57 pm
  • hey
    by cainho3ds » December 2nd, 2007, 4:35 pm
    4 Replies
    1032 Views
    Last post by jiberishwerds View the latest post
    December 3rd, 2007, 1:44 pm
  • hey
    by jacobird » September 27th, 2008, 12:11 pm
    7 Replies
    997 Views
    Last post by Oscar View the latest post
    September 27th, 2008, 9:31 pm
  • hey
    by askikibu77 » May 26th, 2008, 2:47 pm
    2 Replies
    754 Views
    Last post by Oscar View the latest post
    May 26th, 2008, 8:34 pm
  • hey!!
    by xemnes » July 7th, 2009, 3:07 am
    2 Replies
    664 Views
    Last post by alvarez16 View the latest post
    July 7th, 2009, 8:05 pm