Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Look out! He's back!

Look out! He's back!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 7th, 2004, 8:09 pm

Posts: 189
Points on hand: 3,810.00 Points
Location: United Kingdom
Offline
Well, a big howdy to everyone that remembers me :)

Thought it was about time I got my backside on here again. God has it changed! I'm not gonna promise that I'll be as regular as I used to be, but hell - I'll try. Got a bit more free time lately... :)

Eesh, far too much has happened in this last year - it feels like I've only been gone five minutes...

Anywaits, hi to anyone that's joined since I was gone and it'll be cool to see the rest of you again [8D]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 7th, 2004, 8:16 pm

Posts: 200
Points on hand: 3,024.00 Points
Offline
Hi welcome back mate have fun !

Post June 7th, 2004, 8:30 pm

Posts: 189
Points on hand: 3,810.00 Points
Location: United Kingdom
Offline
Eek! Fate must've drawn me back. Intaminfan's just pointed out that it's been exactly one year (to the day!) since I last posted! lol

Post June 8th, 2004, 2:11 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
hi, maybe you know me as Goliath100, Biggest spammer on wws [;)][lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 8th, 2004, 2:17 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 991.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
[lol] welcome back, now we can see what you've been up to, glad you got back up enough to come back here [:)]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 8th, 2004, 5:53 am

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Ah! Welcome back foo! Has been a long time and yeah i guess the site has chanegd quite alot, anyway since i dont have much else to ramble on about....welcome back and feel free to donate $100 to the site. I am sure WWS would appreciate it [:D]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post