Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ What do you look like?

What do you look like?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 21st, 2003, 1:03 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 991.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Well what does everyone look like?
I look like a Mexican. [lol] I'm not that tall either, 5'10ish? 5'11ish. I dress in not baggy, just loose clothing and uhm, stuff? Image
WWS

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post May 21st, 2003, 1:25 am

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
cool ID thingy. I look like an average American, dressing in loose fitting and so on. Nothing special.

Post May 21st, 2003, 1:32 am
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 569
Points on hand: 4,608.00 Points
Location: Canada
Offline
I dunno, here's me:

Image

That's what I look like I guess.

Post May 21st, 2003, 1:59 am

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
where was that pic done at?

Ok, I got bored...I blured out my face for many reasons...
Sorry, but that pic was a limited edition pic...[:(]

Post May 21st, 2003, 2:37 am

Posts: 232
Points on hand: 3,062.00 Points
Location: Tarsonis, planet Aiur
Offline
I'm not telling what i look like you gotta guess

Post May 21st, 2003, 8:34 am

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
are you hott?

I'm pretty short, but not really short, I have dark brown hair, and green eyes and i think thats about it.

Post May 21st, 2003, 1:41 pm

Posts: 592
Points on hand: 81.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I am 13 and 6'5. with brown hair and blue eyes.

Post May 21st, 2003, 4:31 pm

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
Spacie, I don't want to know...j/k

Post May 21st, 2003, 5:01 pm

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
seriously is she hott? You know her

Post May 21st, 2003, 5:10 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 991.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
[;)] how old are you spaceman?

Post May 21st, 2003, 5:28 pm

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
it says in her profile that she is 200.

LOL it does really

Post May 21st, 2003, 5:45 pm

Posts: 258
Points on hand: 4,135.00 Points
Location: Cobb County, Georgia, USA
Offline
i am 15 but i look like a 12 year old, i am 5'3 1/2", and i have HUGE muscles.



Originally posted by Android

I am 13 and 6'5. with brown hair and blue eyes.

Post May 21st, 2003, 5:45 pm

Posts: 258
Points on hand: 4,135.00 Points
Location: Cobb County, Georgia, USA
Offline
i am 15 but i look like a 12 year old, i am 5'3 1/2", and i have HUGE muscles.



wow android is tall
Originally posted by Android

I am 13 and 6'5. with brown hair and blue eyes.

Post May 21st, 2003, 5:59 pm

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
[lol] Dude, she's my cousin!!!

Post May 21st, 2003, 6:01 pm

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
LOL

Post May 21st, 2003, 6:24 pm

Posts: 701
Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
Location: Saint Louis, MO, USA
Offline
Go hear and scroll down. I am in pic with girl labeled "shmoopsipoo" I wears Nautica shirt [8D] I was in Chattanooga, TN. You can browse the pics section and find more of me. I am labeled "me." [;)]Insert

Post May 21st, 2003, 10:11 pm

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
ok, it worked. This is what I look like:

http://community.webshots.com/album/73992288yvnFki

[:D]

Post May 21st, 2003, 10:34 pm

Posts: 776
Points on hand: 4,606.00 Points
Location: Alberta, Canada
Offline
here's me!
Image

[:D]

Post May 21st, 2003, 11:58 pm

Posts: 232
Points on hand: 3,062.00 Points
Location: Tarsonis, planet Aiur
Offline
i'm actually 26

Post May 22nd, 2003, 12:02 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 991.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
kewl!!!

how about you gumball, age?

Post May 22nd, 2003, 12:07 am

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
18. My brother's friend says I'm already over the hill because I hit adulthood.

Post May 22nd, 2003, 12:29 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 991.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
lol, from your posts and stuff I wouls say you two both act way younger.

Post May 22nd, 2003, 12:37 am

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
[lol]

Post May 22nd, 2003, 8:39 am

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
yeah, i thought he was like, 12

Post May 22nd, 2003, 4:48 pm

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
Really!?!? Well, I'm one of those types who like to have fun w/ others and stuff and the type to joke with peeps.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post