Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Misheard song lyrics

Misheard song lyrics

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 11th, 2013, 9:42 pm

Posts: 2035
Points on hand: 15,458.90 Points
Location: Far Loom
Offline
What are some song lyrics you've misheard incorrectly?
I'll Be (Edwin McCain)-"I'll be your dragon soda" instead of "I'll be your cryin shoulder"
Raise Your Glass (P!nk)-"All my eyes are ghosts" instead of "All my underdogs"
Miss Independent (Kelly Clarkson)-"What happened to my cinnamon buns?" instead of "What happened to Miss Independent?". That one I kinda learned and couldn't unhear.
No Air (Jordin Sparks)-"I ran, I jump, I poo" instead of "I ran, I jump, I flew"

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post January 11th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Posts: 264
Points on hand: 94.00 Points
Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, USA
Offline
Figured this would be a product of cool5. Well, at least we know what his next coasters will be named.

Post January 12th, 2013, 10:25 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
I'M BLUE
DAB A KNEE IN THE EYE
DAB A KNEEEEEEE IN THE EYE
DAB A KNEE IN THE EYE

etc

Being in 6th grade was hard
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post January 12th, 2013, 5:16 pm

Posts: 330
Points on hand: 1,136.00 Points
Offline
My friend thought it was...

with your finger and a thumb
in the shape of an elf on you forehead.


WTF?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post