Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ What reggae song has these lyrics?

What reggae song has these lyrics?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 5th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I just heard a reggae song with these lyrics.

"Nobody Neday Nour DJ Trinity Touch"

Anyone know what song has these lyrics?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post April 6th, 2014, 8:35 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
Perhaps a google search would help you.

Post April 6th, 2014, 9:39 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I Google searched those lyrics but found no results.

Post April 6th, 2014, 8:15 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Typing "dj trinity touch" on YouTube may help you find, good luck! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post April 6th, 2014, 8:33 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
The first song is definitely not reggae. I think it is rap.

Post November 22nd, 2018, 5:36 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I finally found that song that I was looking for!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXn-kQR0AGM[/youtube]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post