Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ My dog is born.

My dog is born.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 9th, 2003, 7:15 pm

Posts: 19
Points on hand: 2,907.00 Points
Location: Denmark
Offline
I just wan't to tell everybody that my dog is born. The name is Mikko, and it is a Shetlands Sheepdog. It's kinda like a Mine-Lasie. I don't know wich one there is gonna be. The picture is here
http://zaniack.hosted4free.dk/hund.php
Last edited by ZaniacK on May 9th, 2003, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post May 9th, 2003, 7:20 pm

Posts: 701
Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
Location: Saint Louis, MO, USA
Offline
I want a dog now! Mine died on Valentines Day this year [:(]Insert

Post May 10th, 2003, 2:31 am

Posts: 232
Points on hand: 3,062.00 Points
Location: Tarsonis, planet Aiur
Offline
very cute puppies. how many male/females?

Post May 10th, 2003, 6:13 am

Posts: 19
Points on hand: 2,907.00 Points
Location: Denmark
Offline
There was 2 males. One of those puppies gonna be mine :D I knever had i dog :)
Sorry about your dog Elfman2519

Post May 10th, 2003, 10:13 am

Posts: 701
Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
Location: Saint Louis, MO, USA
Offline
Thank you. lol I want a new one though [:)]

Post May 10th, 2003, 3:34 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 569
Points on hand: 4,608.00 Points
Location: Canada
Offline
Here's my dog

Image

a one year old purebred chocolate lab

Post May 10th, 2003, 8:02 pm

Posts: 232
Points on hand: 3,062.00 Points
Location: Tarsonis, planet Aiur
Offline
I have a big a** german shepard and an annoying orange
cat.

Post May 10th, 2003, 8:06 pm

Posts: 1275
Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points
Location: Bay Area, CA
Offline
I know about that orange ringed cat!

Post May 10th, 2003, 8:08 pm

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
I have a bird.

Post May 10th, 2003, 8:53 pm

Posts: 232
Points on hand: 3,062.00 Points
Location: Tarsonis, planet Aiur
Offline
gumball may know about my cat but he don't EVEN
wanna know about my shepard Thor!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post