Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ My moms contact lenses suit me well.

My moms contact lenses suit me well.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 5th, 2009, 8:08 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I got a pair of my mom's extra contact lenses and put them in and I can see very clearly in them. I love them. I have them in a butter tub with water in a cigar box.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post May 5th, 2009, 8:15 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14435
Points on hand: 971.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
ok?
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post May 5th, 2009, 8:21 pm

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
DUDE, THATS SO KEWL MAN LIKE AWESOMENESS TOTALLY I WISH I HAD YOUR LIFE SO AMAZING AND KEWL.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post May 5th, 2009, 8:58 pm

Posts: 5852
Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
That storage sure does sound wonderful. Have fun with your eye infections.

Post May 5th, 2009, 9:14 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I really want to have my friend DJ give me one of his pairs of unused new contacts. Their -5 diopters.

Post May 5th, 2009, 9:22 pm

Posts: 836
Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Offline
Well...thanks for sharing? [confused]

Post May 5th, 2009, 9:28 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4812
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
we're supposed to be either amazed at the randomness,or be all like "golly thats not a good idea " .. but FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

Post May 5th, 2009, 10:01 pm

Posts: 2892
Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Offline
I have to say I'm not impressed. You've had much more entertaining topics than this.

Post May 5th, 2009, 10:11 pm

Posts: 1018
Points on hand: 6,580.00 Points
Location: Akron, Oh, USA
Offline
...k... Have fun screwing up you're eyes!
Cedar Point
2008-2015
--2015--
Beach Band- June-August
https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetDMR

Post May 5th, 2009, 11:37 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12283
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Yeah storing them in water. There's a mistake.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post May 6th, 2009, 5:00 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Keep those lenses in. I want to know how long it takes before you only can see black.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post May 6th, 2009, 5:40 am

Posts: 296
Points on hand: 523.00 Points
Location: denhaag, zuid holland, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

Keep those lenses in. I want to know how long it takes before you only can see black.
Maby those are month contacts[^]
@ cool5
You should store them in something acid that way it keeps of bacteria.[:D]

Post May 11th, 2009, 7:20 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Now they have a slight tinge of brown on them.

Post May 11th, 2009, 7:22 pm

Posts: 649
Points on hand: 1,771.00 Points
Location: boston, massachusetts, USA
Offline
All aboard the Failboat!

Post May 11th, 2009, 7:37 pm

Posts: 1428
Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points
Location: Rio rancho, New mexico, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Flickstah

DUDE, THATS SO KEWL MAN LIKE AWESOMENESS TOTALLY I WISH I HAD YOUR LIFE SO AMAZING AND KEWL.


You tried too hard.

Post May 11th, 2009, 7:40 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12283
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Make up something slightly believable next time.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post May 11th, 2009, 8:06 pm

Posts: 1613
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
plz tell me that you guys understood that i was kidding...
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post May 11th, 2009, 8:14 pm
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 688
Points on hand: 153.00 Points
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

Keep those lenses in. I want to know how long it takes before you only can see black.



I've kept a pair of contacts in for nearly two months once. Seconds after I took them out my eyes flooded with 'white'. Eye doctor said they were white blood cells?!? Gave me some drops, I could see again a few days later.

Post May 11th, 2009, 9:47 pm

Posts: 5627
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Originally posted by cool5

I got a pair of my mom's extra contact lenses and put them in and I can see very clearly in them. I love them. I have them in a butter tub with water in a cigar box.

[r] ?? Sorry, I got nothing here. [lol]
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post May 12th, 2009, 5:25 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7834
Points on hand: 4,411.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
homosexual people annoy me.

Post May 12th, 2009, 11:06 am

Posts: 1674
Points on hand: 196.00 Points
Location: Zelezniki, Slovenia
Offline
^That's not what you said last night...

[r]

Post May 12th, 2009, 11:26 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7834
Points on hand: 4,411.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
wahey!! [lol]

Post May 12th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Posts: 1149
Points on hand: 1,004.00 Points
Location: Virginia, USA
Offline
Why is this topic still going??[shocked]
Just keep scrolling...

Post May 12th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
because people like you and me are bumping it up every time... [lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post May 12th, 2009, 6:56 pm

Posts: 1149
Points on hand: 1,004.00 Points
Location: Virginia, USA
Offline
Haha. Dear god..
Just keep scrolling...

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post