Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Official Minecraft Topic

Official Minecraft Topic

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 7th, 2011, 1:04 pm

Posts: 1241
Points on hand: 95.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
^^How do you get one?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post June 7th, 2011, 1:19 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14435
Points on hand: 976.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Originally posted by coasterpimp

I need to get an actual premium minecraft account so I can connect to the server. I'll probably do it tomorrow.


I think you can get on it without being premium.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 7th, 2011, 4:38 pm

Posts: 2252
Points on hand: 5,904.00 Points
Location: Illinois (SFGAm), USA
Offline
Originally posted by AJClarke0912

^^How do you get one?


It's not mine personally, it's with a group of friends. Some guy in New Zeland has the actual server.
American Eagle Lover

Post June 7th, 2011, 7:06 pm

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Originally posted by Oscar

Originally posted by coasterpimp

I need to get an actual premium minecraft account so I can connect to the server. I'll probably do it tomorrow.


I think you can get on it without being premium.

Do you know how?
Image

Post June 7th, 2011, 7:55 pm

Posts: 1241
Points on hand: 95.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
Haha, yeah. I can't get on because it asks for premium Minecraft thingies.

Post June 7th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Doesn't matter, I bought it anyway.
Image

Post June 13th, 2011, 9:03 pm

Posts: 529
Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Location: West Virginia, USA
Offline
Why does it say I'm banned from the server? I didn't do anything wrong. [confused]
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post June 13th, 2011, 10:38 pm

Posts: 1241
Points on hand: 95.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
At least you have actually visited the server before. I still can't get on. :(

I haven't played Minecraft in forever now lol.

Post June 13th, 2011, 10:53 pm

Posts: 529
Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Location: West Virginia, USA
Offline
Yeah, I got banned from minecraft.coastercrazy.com and I didn't even do anything wrong.
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post June 13th, 2011, 11:44 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14435
Points on hand: 976.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Your bomb shelter with the gazillion bombs throughout town, well, it went off after a creeper exploded on top and made the explosion set off the other bombs. We had to rebuild it. We didn't have a backup of it so it was a manual rebuild and that pist off those that were on and a majority vote ruled banning.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 13th, 2011, 11:46 pm

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Image Insert:
Image
1291.2 KB

Now it's official CC server with logo [:D]

Post June 14th, 2011, 12:24 am

Posts: 2252
Points on hand: 5,904.00 Points
Location: Illinois (SFGAm), USA
Offline
No CC server for me. I took the long-ass railroad to get to town, then fell in a lag sinkhole.... no thanks.
American Eagle Lover

Post June 14th, 2011, 12:50 am

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Just leave then reenter and it will be fine.

Post June 14th, 2011, 7:33 am

Posts: 529
Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Location: West Virginia, USA
Offline
Oh ok. You know, YOU allowed me to build the bomb shelter and scatter the TNT, but whatever.
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post June 14th, 2011, 3:26 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14435
Points on hand: 976.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Originally posted by Jonny Richey

No CC server for me. I took the long-ass railroad to get to town, then fell in a lag sinkhole.... no thanks.


I can tp you to town, if I see you there, I'll tp you.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 15th, 2011, 2:37 am

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
New town at spawn for those who didn't like the long ass rail. Join and build!

Post June 15th, 2011, 5:49 am

Posts: 891
Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Location: York, United Kingdom
Offline
Just bought Minecraft (yes, really) playing on the CC server now
[19:47:28] rcking04: /smoke bong through wrong end

Post June 18th, 2011, 1:31 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14435
Points on hand: 976.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
Here's a pair of CC members mooning the creepers in my creeper farm! Fun!
Image
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 18th, 2011, 1:35 am

Posts: 2046
Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
And here's Oscar mooning them!

Image Insert:
Image
257.47 KB

Post June 18th, 2011, 4:38 pm

Posts: 891
Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Location: York, United Kingdom
Offline
Hahaha, I just had a lava bucket and went to right click on my dog to make it sit... ended up pouring lava on it... xD he died.
[19:47:28] rcking04: /smoke bong through wrong end

Post June 18th, 2011, 5:12 pm

Posts: 529
Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Location: West Virginia, USA
Offline
lol fail^
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post June 18th, 2011, 6:16 pm
thrillsentertainment Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Posts: 201
Points on hand: 1,028.00 Points
Location: Ohio, USA
Offline
I would give minecraft a try, but I am to afraid I will get addicted to what I consider to be a mega-nerdy game. lol Then again, that is coming from me. [dorkhat]

Post June 18th, 2011, 10:51 pm

Posts: 2113
Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points
Offline
Its worth the ridicule.

Post June 19th, 2011, 2:13 am

Posts: 2252
Points on hand: 5,904.00 Points
Location: Illinois (SFGAm), USA
Offline
Oscar keeps following me with a creeper >:(
American Eagle Lover

Post June 19th, 2011, 5:38 am

Posts: 1830
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
Got a map render of your server oscar? i tried following your minecart rail but gave up!
Rarwh

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post