Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Pics of my PC

Pics of my PC

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 26th, 2005, 3:53 am

Posts: 3185
Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Josh, GRIM was probably talking about a desktop when he mentioned the 6-7 fans. There's no way you could fit that into a laptop and have it be anwhere near usable.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post December 1st, 2005, 4:16 pm

Posts: 484
Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
^ good point

Post December 1st, 2005, 4:45 pm

Posts: 1068
Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
Offline
that pc look kewl it should be so fast and it should have 1 GB of rams and other thing i cant wait till i buy my own computer il will be so kewl cause this one its (sux) its freezes all the time and its so slow too i am getting frustrated about this pc

Post December 1st, 2005, 6:27 pm
rob User avatar

Posts: 410
Points on hand: 3,083.00 Points
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Offline
Image Insert:
Image
107.2 KB

not the best picture but I have a compaq Persario 2500 with Bose Surround sound speakers

Post December 2nd, 2005, 3:32 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,452.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
Originally posted by thundermat

that pc look kewl it should be so fast and it should have 1 GB of rams


It has 2 GB of RAM [llo]

Post December 2nd, 2005, 7:06 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 2508
Points on hand: 5,372.00 Points
Offline
Hey Gouldy what are the specs.

Post December 2nd, 2005, 7:30 pm

Posts: 918
Points on hand: 905.00 Points
Location: St. Louis, MO, USA
Offline
Man, every single one of you has a better computer than I do. I own a Hewlett Packard Pavillion. It was passed down to me from my parents, so I'm not 100% sure, but I beleive it is a Windows '98 upgraded to 2000. Yea, it blows. I rarely get over 30 FPS on NL. With woods it doens't go over 6 too much. As I'm sitting here typing this message my computer is running between 15 and 30% CPU Usage. Ugh.. It's awful.

Post December 3rd, 2005, 3:13 am

Posts: 5588
Points on hand: 6,009.00 Points
Location: Deatsville, Alabama, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Iron Man

Man, every single one of you has a better computer than I do. I own a Hewlett Packard Pavillion. It was passed down to me from my parents, so I'm not 100% sure, but I beleive it is a Windows '98 upgraded to 2000. Yea, it blows. I rarely get over 30 FPS on NL. With woods it doens't go over 6 too much. As I'm sitting here typing this message my computer is running between 15 and 30% CPU Usage. Ugh.. It's awful.

Geesh, I hate to see a friend look so pitiful. Come on over Iron ... I'll build you one. [lol]

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post