Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Post Pictures of your Instruments

Post Pictures of your Instruments

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 16th, 2008, 12:46 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 4795
Points on hand: 3,191.00 Points
Location: spring valley
Offline
Originally posted by Iron Man

Sorry to dissapoint tmv, but that's not quite what I have.
I wanted to get a picture up, but I got caught up with things. So I'll just go out and say it. It's a '73 Gibson Grabber. It has an amazingly soft, mellow tone that I just love. I wouldn't trade it in for anything.
Other than my baby, I own a Squire Strat,(had it for about three or four years now) a Buffet Bb clarinet, and a pretty crummy keyboard.

the gibson grabber/ripper basses are fantastic..
in the early 90's one could be had at 200 dollars +- i shoulda ... they sounded beautiful.. and then . greenday came along..the 1994 video showed it being used ans suddenly the price tripled..!i mean lterally.. the bass i saw in 1994 for 209.00 the VERY one sold in the same store for the horribly over inflated price of 600 something.. **** ebay and mtv.. **** em in the ear.. but yeah.. those 70's gibson basses are just awesome! i regret not realizing that i wasn't the only one who thought so.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post