Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Public Title Change!!!

Public Title Change!!!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 15th, 2006, 6:28 pm

Posts: 289
Points on hand: 226.00 Points
Location: Brooklyn Center, M.N., USA
Offline
Wow, I'm really slow then.
Image

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post April 15th, 2006, 10:36 pm

Posts: 701
Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
Location: Saint Louis, MO, USA
Offline
Originally posted by rachael131089

YEAH YOU ARE OUT OF POINTS NOW TIT HEAD!


Hahaha SWEET INSULT [8D] I have never heard that one and it sounds interesting...I may have to use that one if I ever have to come in contact with some of the idiots of the Internet... [lol]

Post April 16th, 2006, 9:39 am

Posts: 344
Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Originally posted by Elfman2519

Originally posted by rachael131089

YEAH YOU ARE OUT OF POINTS NOW TIT HEAD!


Hahaha SWEET INSULT [8D] I have never heard that one and it sounds interesting...I may have to use that one if I ever have to come in contact with some of the idiots of the Internet... [lol]


Lol! I dont really think about what I type most of the time but I do come out with some weird insults..
Just ask if you ever need any lol!
But sometimes they dont make sense :]


And by the way LOVING Edge's new title <3

Post April 17th, 2006, 6:48 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by Rachael

YEAH YOU ARE OUT OF POINTS NOW TIT HEAD!
muahahahahaha


Rob edge for the fun a few times. If you can get all his points by stealing. Congrats [lol]
so i mean all the 999878452 points [lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 17th, 2006, 7:04 am

Posts: 344
Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Offline
There really would be no point.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post