Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Spacemountainfan619's music stuff

Spacemountainfan619's music stuff

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 10th, 2015, 10:26 pm

Posts: 1192
Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points
Location: Poway, CA, USA
Offline
So, I have been playing with Windows Sequencer, here's my first completed beat:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7cHnEY8lTU[/youtube]

just finished another one

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIX5UtxEvUo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Last edited by spacemountainfan619 on October 11th, 2015, 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post October 10th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Posts: 325
Points on hand: 4,753.89 Points
Location: Houston, TX
Offline
Quick tip: don't use Windows Sequencer. There is barely a beat.
Mind Bender at SFOG is pretty great
Check out my WIP thread
Currently working on Thunderbolt, a second generation Schwarzkopf.

Post October 10th, 2015, 11:27 pm

Posts: 1192
Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points
Location: Poway, CA, USA
Offline
Her0ofLime wrote:
Quick tip: don't use Windows Sequencer. There is barely a beat.



umm....what?? you have to create the beat. a background in music and specifically music theory is key. Working on a second beat alredy slightly more complex than the last and almost done.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post October 11th, 2015, 3:10 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Not bad for your first try! Are you going to use these beats for your future NL2 projects? :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post October 11th, 2015, 4:31 am

Posts: 1192
Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points
Location: Poway, CA, USA
Offline
Thanks, and possibly...perhaps for a certain recreation I have painstakingly been working on. Maybe for another RCT3 Fireworks show too...who knows, I love music and roller coasters, possibilities seem endless.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post October 11th, 2015, 5:04 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
spacemountainfan619 wrote:
Maybe for another RCT3 Fireworks show too...who knows,

Your RCT3 works are not ignored. I wish for my hard drive (not in good shape) to get that CD working, just to check out what you are doing now!

:)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 29th, 2016, 11:36 pm

Posts: 1192
Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points
Location: Poway, CA, USA
Offline
I have a soundcloud account if anyone is interested.



and here is my latest with footage from KBF.


[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HskytKekx20[/youtube]
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post May 31st, 2016, 9:47 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Thanks for adding yours! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post