Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Spank the Monkey!!!!

Spank the Monkey!!!!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 14th, 2004, 9:17 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
Well, I was looking at the games weeweeslap has on the site, and I found this interesting game, Spank the Monkey. And so I played, and it's so stupid, that its fun, I spanked him at 309 mph, that's my highest

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post May 14th, 2004, 10:00 pm

Posts: 776
Points on hand: 4,606.00 Points
Location: Alberta, Canada
Offline
there was already a topic on this game.

Post May 14th, 2004, 10:41 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
I never saw it

Post May 14th, 2004, 10:44 pm

Posts: 120
Points on hand: 3,196.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I have played that game it is stupid but extremely funny. It is at www.addictingames.com .

Post May 14th, 2004, 10:56 pm

Posts: 791
Points on hand: 3,979.00 Points
Location: St. Augustine, Florida, USA
Offline
Yeah there was a topic awhile back,but the fastest I have got was I think 942 and that was almost a year ago.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion