Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ taylor swift rapping

taylor swift rapping

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 1st, 2009, 4:36 pm

Posts: 246
Points on hand: 685.00 Points
Location: Beaumont, TX, USA
Offline
taylor swift rapping with t pain,funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf_yk4Tys10
i put the laughter in manslaughter!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 1st, 2009, 5:21 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,447.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
she's a horrible idiot and this is awful but my god would I ever hit it.

Post July 1st, 2009, 8:11 pm

Posts: 1420
Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points
Location: Rio rancho, New mexico, USA
Offline
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Post July 1st, 2009, 8:37 pm

Posts: 246
Points on hand: 685.00 Points
Location: Beaumont, TX, USA
Offline
Originally posted by gouldy

she's a horrible idiot and this is awful but my god would I ever hit it.



shes joking, and shes actually a good country singer, my bro whos like 22 watches it like 40 yimes a day just to see her
i put the laughter in manslaughter!

Post July 1st, 2009, 9:58 pm

Posts: 836
Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Offline
Not a big fan of country music, but she's hot.

Post July 1st, 2009, 10:13 pm

Posts: 1983
Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points
Offline
T Pain didn't say shawty enough

Post July 1st, 2009, 10:18 pm

Posts: 875
Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points
Location: Columbus, Ohio; United States
Offline
Originally posted by Matt

T Pain didn't say shawty enough


Because she's a tower. [lol]

Post July 1st, 2009, 11:41 pm

Posts: 112
Points on hand: 1,397.00 Points
Offline
wow shes so cute, haha never thought i see here rapping

edit and shes like 6ft right?
I am Michael Jackson favorite child to play with!!!

Post July 1st, 2009, 11:47 pm

Posts: 836
Points on hand: 3,207.00 Points
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Offline
5' 11"

(I googled that, I'm not obsessive...)

Post July 1st, 2009, 11:50 pm

Posts: 112
Points on hand: 1,397.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by Supercell

5' 11"

(I googled that, I'm not obsessive...)

hahaha no worries!
Dam she is tall!
I am Michael Jackson favorite child to play with!!!

Post July 2nd, 2009, 12:20 am

Posts: 246
Points on hand: 685.00 Points
Location: Beaumont, TX, USA
Offline
im not to much of country unless shes singing it.
i put the laughter in manslaughter!

Post July 2nd, 2009, 5:26 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,447.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
she's the same height as me, match made in heaven obviously, I'll just call her up...

Post July 2nd, 2009, 6:27 am

Posts: 56
Points on hand: 56.00 Points
Location: San Jose, California, USA
Offline
Dam, I only thought she was like 5'8. I'm taller than her by an inch.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post