Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ The Cool5 Topic

The Cool5 Topic

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 28th, 2016, 4:43 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I think I have a bit of CEO Gold money boxes.

money lot.jpg

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post May 31st, 2016, 9:48 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
WOW! :shock:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post June 8th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will be getting these sunglasses with very strong plus lenses in the mail pretty soon!

berdel.jpg

Post June 8th, 2016, 6:49 pm

Posts: 176
Points on hand: 1,681.00 Points
Location: Six Flags New England
Offline
Daaaamn Drew, back at again with the aviators 8-)
I'm not brand new to NL2 so ignore how many posts I have atm, I post a lot other places :)

??????????????????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ????g???????? ???????????????????

Post June 9th, 2016, 5:25 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Pretty good remarks! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post June 28th, 2016, 6:21 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
The indoor pool in Columbia MD will get new body water slides to replace the old hydrotube slides from 1986 that i have ridden before! I am so glad i got a chance to ride them before they get removed this summer for the new body slides!

Image

Post July 1st, 2016, 7:38 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ I learned that a few "Mountain Coaster" manufacturers are also creating fantastic slides that are often seen at famous museums, while surfing on their websites!

:D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 3rd, 2016, 6:40 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I have these very strong plus glasses coming in the mail soon!

bi convex.jpg


bi convex 2.jpg

Post July 4th, 2016, 7:47 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Those strong lenses are maybe for the "vertigo" feeling! ;)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 7th, 2016, 7:04 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Here are my latest eyeglasses that i really like wearing.

IMG_4419.JPG


I cannot see a thing in them!

Post July 8th, 2016, 8:02 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Wearing these glasses on a roller coaster must be a daredevil thing! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 21st, 2016, 9:58 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I hope to hear the Sexy Love hip hop song on the radio next time I go to work at Old Ox brewery with my friends.

Post July 23rd, 2016, 3:11 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
As for the music while driving, The Geauga Lake TVC "Gonna Be Fun!" theme song was attractive! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 23rd, 2016, 9:51 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o79XQUEba44[/youtube]

This vacuum make a crazy sound.

Post July 24th, 2016, 7:19 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
ROFL! Even fartin' lol! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 27th, 2016, 3:13 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will be getting these glasses in the mail soon.

thick lens.jpg


thick lens 2.jpg

Post August 3rd, 2016, 2:59 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ The thicker version of my glasses lol! XD
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post August 17th, 2016, 7:03 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I went on this tall web climbing thing to get to the huge inflatable slide today!

spider.jpg

Post August 18th, 2016, 9:50 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ That's as kewl as a "top-secret" lab is! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post August 18th, 2016, 7:44 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will be getting these glasses in the mail pretty soon!

s-l16002.jpg


s-l16004.jpg

Post August 20th, 2016, 1:11 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
They look so clean! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post August 22nd, 2016, 6:25 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will be going on this huge playground tomorrow!

Image

Post August 23rd, 2016, 10:09 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Um somewhat like a kiddie water park! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post September 4th, 2016, 9:54 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
The truck forgot to lower the tipper!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO6sD5Isq94[/youtube]

Post September 5th, 2016, 10:29 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Cool5, I've watched that one multiple times! :shock:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post