Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ The Cool5 Topic

The Cool5 Topic

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 22nd, 2016, 8:55 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I had some alcoholic rootbeer today! It had a good amount of Listerine in it to spike it.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post April 22nd, 2016, 9:04 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
If only RCT3 had a vocal command like "Cheers!" ;)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post April 29th, 2016, 8:01 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I enjoyed going to bowling and while I was waiting for my turn I was thinking of the next bowling trick shot to do. Earlier at lunch, at my job, I was enjoying listening to the pump the party song on the computer.

-edited by staff- :roll:]

bad cool5 bad! don't post those kinds of things here plz

Post April 30th, 2016, 11:32 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
But it IS my own topic though. I do think I should be allowed to post these types of autistic things that i do to myself.

Post April 30th, 2016, 11:36 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,001.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
But it is MY website that I chose to allow the public to post on. I can restrict what's posted. You know better cool5, you really do. Don't post stuff that's disturbing beyond the usual. We tolerate special needs here a lot more than other websites.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 30th, 2016, 11:39 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
How is what I have started to do yesterday disturbing?

Post April 30th, 2016, 11:46 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,001.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
It is beyond the norm of what people do and self inflicted harm is not something I will allow on here.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 30th, 2016, 12:59 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I was thinking of having a table like this for my "Drew's Way" table in the new Step Up location in the ARC building. The table that Kaitlyn uses is green on top.

http://amzn.to/1SVFFdz

It will say "Drews's Way" and have pics of happy rainbows and sunshine on the wall next to it on pieces of paper. I hope it will handle me pounding my fist on it like Kaitlyn does. It will be in the corner and it will be where I will make earrings and work on cloth wreaths when it is too rainy to work outside. I hope this can happen when step up moves their location to the ARC building at my job.

I also think it will be tricky to master Kaitlyn's scream and make my loud scream sound like her scream. I already can put both of my hands over my face and pull them down suddenly like she does and make a noise as my hands come down off my face. I would sure have a hard time making myself cry a lot of the time during the day like Kaitlyn does since I am such a happy person.

Post May 1st, 2016, 12:04 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I have bruises on both of my arms now from earlier in the weekend. I have also been putting both of my hands over my face and pulling them down suddenly like Katelyn does and making a "mmmuah" noise as my hands come down off my face a ton this weekend.

Post May 1st, 2016, 6:03 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
I like or pay respect to what Cool5 has done so far, but as for myself, I don't like to get hurt. ;)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 1st, 2016, 6:16 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I have been doing the "both of my hands over my face and pulling them down suddenly like Katelyn does and making a "mmuah" noise as my hands come down off my face a ton today! I love doing that Katelyn thing myself! Now we both like to do the same thing to ourselves!

Post May 3rd, 2016, 3:08 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
This morning on the bus I kissed my friend on the lips twice! He is a guy!

Post May 3rd, 2016, 5:53 pm

Posts: 2035
Points on hand: 15,458.90 Points
Location: Far Loom
Offline
If it's a one-off occurrence ad you had no sincere feelings, that does not indicate homosexuality. If you actually had romantic interest, then it might.

Post May 3rd, 2016, 7:05 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I would really love to try out a prone stander for a hour or so. One of these would be cool to try.

http://www.rifton.com/products/standers/prone-standers-e950

I hope that I see one in real life one day. I really want to use a prone stander with head support for a whole day with big rockets strapped to the back of it.

Post May 8th, 2016, 12:50 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I think I will try to learn how to wine up my body for the next dance that i will go to. Then i can wine up my body when reggae music plays.

Post May 9th, 2016, 12:49 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Maybe it's good to say "Cool, Cool5!" again. :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 11th, 2016, 6:04 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I got these very strong eyeglasses coming in the mail! I bid on them and won!

carzel 2.jpg


carzel.jpg

Post May 13th, 2016, 5:32 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will be getting these sunglasses in the mail too!

sunglass.jpg

Post May 14th, 2016, 10:58 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Wow they are I think as neat as "Oculus Rift" Glasses are! Pretty neat design! :D
Last edited by lol240 on May 14th, 2016, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 14th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will have these sunglasses mailed to me on Monday!

new glasses 2.jpg

Post May 14th, 2016, 5:52 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
4D attraction... now presented by Cool5! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 16th, 2016, 7:20 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will be also getting a long hair wig with these4 sunglasses pairs!

Post May 17th, 2016, 1:24 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Wow you're, I guess, becoming one of movie stars! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 22nd, 2016, 7:54 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I wuill be getting these glasses in the mail soon!

safeco.jpg

Post May 23rd, 2016, 12:32 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Those glasses even sound like to me cosmetic items lol! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post