Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ The Cool5 Topic

The Cool5 Topic

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 13th, 2014, 11:22 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Here to start things off is a pair of Ray Charles sunglasses that are coming in the mail. I read that they are 120 dollar value.

pair 10.jpg

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post March 13th, 2014, 11:29 am

Posts: 141
Points on hand: 961.00 Points
Bank: 165.00 Points
Location: Maryland, USA
Offline
thats $115 more than i would ever pay for sunglasses

Post March 13th, 2014, 11:32 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
That guy in the pic who lives in California already started mailing them to me in a padded envelope.

Post March 13th, 2014, 11:46 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,001.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
He looks speshual like you.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post March 13th, 2014, 11:55 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I want to have these glasses made into rx sunglasses using my own prescription.

Post March 13th, 2014, 4:33 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
Oscar wrote:
He looks speshual like you.

LOL :lol:

Post March 16th, 2014, 5:37 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Can you guys tell me "How do I finally solve my own booty so that it is finally solved?" I heard in a rap song that a woman had finally solved her booty.

How do you do that?

Post March 16th, 2014, 8:56 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Just believe in yourself!
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post March 16th, 2014, 9:07 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
My booty is nice and soft but is it like doing a math equation to solve it?

Post March 16th, 2014, 9:08 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
Yes.

Post March 16th, 2014, 9:11 pm

Posts: 2
Points on hand: 56.00 Points
Offline
Man U look pimpin in dem glasses

Post March 16th, 2014, 9:32 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
That is not me, that is another person wearing those sunglasses.

Post March 16th, 2014, 11:00 pm

Posts: 764
Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
Location: Hopkins, Minnesota, USA
Offline
isn't that guy on a T.V. show or something? I've seen him before
Plantoris

Post March 17th, 2014, 5:42 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
plantoris wrote:
isn't that guy on a T.V. show or something? I've seen him before

Reminds me of the guys from Pawn Stars.

Post March 17th, 2014, 10:10 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I got some pretty strong glasses from one of my friends that is a organist.

pair.jpg


The nose pads are placed apart so wide that they almost get in my tear ducts. I like how thick the lenses are. I can see very well in these glasses.

Post March 17th, 2014, 11:37 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
You should try it on and show us.

Post March 21st, 2014, 11:16 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Why does America never have stainless steel swimming pools at water parks and public pools like Europe does? I have never seen a steel pool like that before. They seem to be common in Europe and Germany.

Post March 21st, 2014, 11:43 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
maybe cause 'merica thinks its dumb

Post March 21st, 2014, 11:49 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I wish we had metal water slides like Germany and Europe has.

Post March 21st, 2014, 5:11 pm

Posts: 151
Points on hand: 374.00 Points
Location: Virginia, USA
Offline
cool5 wrote:
Why does America never have stainless steel swimming pools at water parks and public pools like Europe does? I have never seen a steel pool like that before. They seem to be common in Europe and Germany.


Because vinyl and fiberglass are cheaper to make and maintain.

Post March 24th, 2014, 12:49 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I just got a used pair of nice strong Ralph Lauren designer eyeglasses from a thrift store in Leesburg. The lenses are 7 mm thick and have lots of power rings. They have a lot of cut-in when I am wearing them. I'm guessing about -6 or -7 diopters in strength.

I'm exited to go out with a young girl named Crissie next Monday and we can hit up some playgrounds and thrift shops. I will be wearing my Ralph Lauren designer eyeglasses with strong lenses while I slip the playground slides.

Post April 28th, 2014, 11:43 am

Posts: 764
Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
Location: Hopkins, Minnesota, USA
Offline
I watched this and thought of you cool5
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEm8dhPDy3k[/youtube]
Plantoris

Post April 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
This is most definitely a cool5 coaster.

Post April 28th, 2014, 3:25 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I went out with the girl Crissie today and we hit up four playgrounds and I bought custom vampire fangs. I tried on three masks at Party City and loved two of them. One was a very thin and flimsy full over the head Freddy Kruger mask.

Post April 28th, 2014, 3:30 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
w......t......f.....

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post