Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ The Cool5 Topic

The Cool5 Topic

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 31st, 2015, 8:13 am
mkingy User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 5472
Points on hand: 28,261.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: United Kingdom
Offline

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post March 31st, 2015, 9:16 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Ah, those were the days! Have heard of that helter skelter and seen it on Youtube, too! 8-)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post April 1st, 2015, 10:09 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Should I try to eat my 12 and a half foot tall heavy duty commercial grade swingset? Then I can order a custom 17 foot tall swingset.

Post April 1st, 2015, 2:17 pm

Posts: 573
Points on hand: 6,539.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Put some sriracha on it and you should be able to get it down.

Post April 1st, 2015, 3:17 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I tried some butt boarding today on the development today but my skateboard wanted to turn to the left all the time while I was coasting.

Post April 13th, 2015, 8:51 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
cool cool5

Post April 15th, 2015, 8:55 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
cool5 wrote:
I tried some butt boarding today on the development today but my skateboard wanted to turn to the left all the time while I was coasting.


I'd often do that on a kiddie kick starter (or skater in a better term)! My childhood! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 2nd, 2015, 6:45 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will have yet another box of very strong eyeglasses coming in the mail soon! Some of the glasses will be myodisc glasses and one pair should be a lentictular pair.

Post May 2nd, 2015, 6:50 pm

Posts: 2035
Points on hand: 15,458.90 Points
Location: Far Loom
Offline
I hope your job pays a lot if you're willing to blow money on collecting these for novelty reasons.

Post May 2nd, 2015, 7:33 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
He is mailing the glasses to me for free. He just pays the shipping.

Post May 7th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
This is what happens when you have a car crash in a huge star wars vehicle going over 900 MPH down the highway.

crash.jpg

Post May 8th, 2015, 6:14 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
wtf cool5

Post May 8th, 2015, 10:17 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I was driving this vehicle.

Image

Post May 8th, 2015, 10:40 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
cool cool5

Post May 9th, 2015, 4:04 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Flying under that bridge can be thrilling! :shock:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 9th, 2015, 8:55 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I had another accident with the star wars car. I was going 977 KM this time.

crash 2.jpg

Post May 9th, 2015, 10:45 pm

Posts: 1936
Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: New Jersey, USA
Offline
That sim looks really fun, actually. It's focused on physics rather than graphics, so the movement is incredible.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post May 18th, 2015, 6:40 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will wear a wedding ring tomorrow! It is a guys gold plated wedding ring I think. I really like wearing it. I love being with this nice guy and going out and about with him on Tuesdays. His name is Dr Oberschneider. We have been to playgrounds and to a thrift shop and many restaurants.

Post May 18th, 2015, 7:46 pm

Posts: 6144
Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I'm so confused right now.

But I feel as if asking questions will just add to my confusion.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post May 19th, 2015, 2:12 am

Posts: 573
Points on hand: 6,539.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
So can you make a Daughter of Plunger Girl coaster but it's a launched jet coaster with lots of tunnels themed thusly?

Image

Post May 19th, 2015, 3:03 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,432.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
Ah! BeamNG, I love messing around in that.

Post May 19th, 2015, 8:12 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
cool cool5

Post May 19th, 2015, 7:47 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I really want these sunglasses!!

Image

Post May 19th, 2015, 9:22 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,001.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
they are awesome
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post May 19th, 2015, 9:27 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Where can you buy them and are they like 500 dollars or something like that?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post