Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ The Cool5 Topic

The Cool5 Topic

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 19th, 2015, 7:42 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Hope your Graphic Engine will allow you to do that action! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post September 22nd, 2015, 10:39 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYsJDAb0p0[/youtube]

What is the hip hop song sing by a girl in the very first video?

I really love the badda bum bum bye bye lyrics!

Post September 25th, 2015, 4:26 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
"Number 4" out of 10 cracked me up! Bang! What?! Blackout! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post October 4th, 2015, 3:28 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline

Post October 6th, 2015, 3:18 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Not bad! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post October 8th, 2015, 10:33 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I managed to get over 4,000 kph with the default rocket car. I had set all 4 rockets to max power. I went from 0 to over the speed of sound in like a second or two. I even managed to rip right through the middle of a huge and tall volcano since I was going so fast!

Post October 9th, 2015, 10:16 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Wow, uber-extreme g-forces or "lethal" ones... ;) + :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post October 11th, 2015, 9:06 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will be buying this airsoft mask on Amazon tomorrow!

Image

I still need to find the two bullets for my knockoff Nerf gun so that I can get back to doing head shots to myself which I miss a lot!

Post October 12th, 2015, 10:33 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Hahaha, game is over in Cool5's way. :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post October 22nd, 2015, 8:55 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
This mask will arrive today!

Image

Post October 24th, 2015, 2:09 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
One of your own Terminator kits. :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post October 31st, 2015, 6:39 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I slipped 14 slides today from three playgrounds in my town. I went on 3 swingsets and my own very tall swingset today.

Post November 3rd, 2015, 8:24 am
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 1331
Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Location: Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom
Offline
Cool5, I found a Halloween multimasking video for you. Skip to 1 min :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0m_OIfk-1M[/youtube]
Image

Post November 3rd, 2015, 9:38 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Oh gosh, this is another way of surgical operation TVC! Strawberry Jam smeared on the face! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post November 15th, 2015, 8:26 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I just bought this liberty sport glasses with VERY thick lenses.

liberty.jpg


liberty 2.jpg

Post November 16th, 2015, 2:24 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
This item looks a bit classic, but has a neat design! Love it! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post November 20th, 2015, 11:23 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
These trucks are a "bit" powerful.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxIdd29Le1M[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-NvQG-000o[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCMxVPSdAS8[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ok-nJhvEIU[/youtube]

Post November 20th, 2015, 11:46 am

Posts: 2092
Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 18,303.00 Points
Location: sheffield, UK
Offline
^ i used to play that!

Post November 20th, 2015, 9:57 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^^ The last video cracked me up! Where the heck did that truck go? :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post November 21st, 2015, 12:31 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I was taking a sharp inner turn in my truck at 99 mph on the rumble strip passing another truck with a big trailer. Then I came up to a toll booth a 96 MPH and SLAMMED on brakes and yanked the wheel SHARPLY to the right and swerved across like three or 4 lanes as I pounded on the brakes. I then saw in my side mirror a small red car came absolutely flying up and slammed into the side of my truck that was skewed across two lanes.

Post November 23rd, 2015, 8:29 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Barrel rolls in the air are a lot of fun! 8-)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post November 25th, 2015, 12:35 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
A while ago I went round and round one of my 12 and a half foot tall swingset poles. I had one leg raised up and wrapped around the pole like a nightclub dancer.

Post November 25th, 2015, 12:36 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
cool cool5

Post December 2nd, 2015, 10:16 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^^ Do you want to make a pole dancing coaster based on a polar coaster? :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post December 4th, 2015, 11:32 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
My mother bought me these lentictular glasses for Christmas!

60s2.png


60s.png


60s3.png


I will certainly wear them for sure!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post