Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ The Cool5 Topic

The Cool5 Topic

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 21st, 2014, 8:25 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
Why do you pain yourself like this?

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post October 21st, 2014, 7:52 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Because i love wearing myodiscs.

Post October 22nd, 2014, 8:18 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
oh ok.

Post December 25th, 2014, 8:40 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I am excited to go on my brothers playground today!! I will bring my burlap to slip the rutsche with.

Post December 25th, 2014, 10:03 am

Posts: 6144
Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Wait you have a brother? There are more cool5's!
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post December 25th, 2014, 10:19 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
He has a zipline, slide, trampoline and swings. Like I do. His swings are much shorter like 7 feet or so.

Post December 31st, 2014, 9:11 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
OMG THERE IS MORE COOL5's!
You must bring him to this site at once!

Post December 31st, 2014, 9:16 pm

Posts: 2925
Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Location: florida
Offline
Cool6?

Post December 31st, 2014, 9:16 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
^ omg yes.

Post February 13th, 2015, 11:57 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I just make a quick homemade valentine card for my best friend Dr. Obershneider.

It says

Dr. Obershneider
I "picture of a red heart" you.

On the inside it says.

Happy belated valentines day.
I love you as a great friend.
You are my favorite doctor.

Post February 13th, 2015, 8:57 pm

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Heartful. :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post February 13th, 2015, 9:48 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will be slipping these rutschens on the 27 of this month!!

massanutten-resort-water.jpg


This pic is from flicker.com

Post February 14th, 2015, 10:00 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Too bad they are in the US. Otherwise I would have joined ya. Those final drops seem to have some airtime. :)
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post February 14th, 2015, 1:10 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Here is a pov I found on youtube of the Country Cooler tube slide at Massanutten.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_HVlbuvrWM[/youtube]

Here is a presumed sitting up pov of the skyline falls speed slide.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qBKrISw6Uc[/youtube]

I notice that the slide looks much slower than when I go on it.

I try to ride on my shoulder blades and ankles.

Post February 14th, 2015, 3:38 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Ugh, inner tube slides. :C
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post February 14th, 2015, 3:48 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will get these sunglasses soon from a church friend .

2 sunglasses.jpg


1 sunglasses.jpg


3 sunglasses.jpg


5 sunglasses.jpg


4 sunglasses.jpg

Post February 15th, 2015, 3:48 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
Dirk_Ermen wrote:
Ugh, inner tube slides. :C

Yeah, same feeling because I can't feel speed and wind, boo! ;)
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post February 15th, 2015, 11:00 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
But you do not have to worry about your back being scratched up by the seams in the slide. Many slides have rough seams so I am glad that I am on a tube.

Post February 16th, 2015, 5:54 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
cool5 wrote:
But you do not have to worry about your back being scratched up by the seams in the slide. Many slides have rough seams so I am glad that I am on a tube.

True, American maintenance on slides is pretty crap :lol:
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post February 16th, 2015, 8:50 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12275
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
> muh budgets
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post February 17th, 2015, 6:59 am

Posts: 2925
Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Location: florida
Offline
Dirk_Ermen wrote:
cool5 wrote:
But you do not have to worry about your back being scratched up by the seams in the slide. Many slides have rough seams so I am glad that I am on a tube.

True, American maintenance on slides is pretty crap :lol:

not all of them I see the six flags ones as a problem but not a florida park

Post February 17th, 2015, 11:49 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Here is a different view of the biggest water slides at Massanutten that I found on the internet.

huge slides.jpg

Post March 30th, 2015, 11:47 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I so excited to go back to my brother house and shoot myself in the head more with the nerf gun! I love doing headshots to myself!

Post March 31st, 2015, 1:59 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ His quality, hahaha! :lol: He loves all kinds of play!
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post March 31st, 2015, 5:56 am

Posts: 2925
Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Location: florida
Offline
im a big water slide nerd

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post