Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 17th, 2013, 11:54 pm

Posts: 1703
Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
Man, this is too intense I swear. hopefully Andrea doesn't die. What do you guys think about the whole series, what's going on, and what will happen next?


also, I think Glenn is going to die...I think ive seen some foreshadowing

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post March 18th, 2013, 1:14 am
RideWarriorNation User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Posts: 1447
Points on hand: 1,533.40 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Offline
I hate that show

Post March 18th, 2013, 3:45 pm

Posts: 1241
Points on hand: 95.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
Everyone I know is watching it but I haven't. I may have to.

Post March 18th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Posts: 330
Points on hand: 1,136.00 Points
Offline
I watch this, and I love it. It's slow going compared to other tv shows but it really is very well done in my opinion.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post