Board index ‹ Roller Coaster Games ‹ Track Advertising ‹ Thirteen Alton Towers rct3 pov

Thirteen Alton Towers rct3 pov

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post March 30th, 2010, 8:20 am

Posts: 48
Points on hand: 3,706.00 Points
Location: Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Offline
This is the link to my rct3 pov of Thirteen at Alton Towers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15yq2bnZiW0

I haven't uploaded the actual park on here because the track is made with 3 separate tracks overlapped, so you can't actually ride it from start to finish in one go unfortunately.

I used Windows Live Movie Maker and used cross fade to blend together each section of the track, making it look like one continuous track.

I didn't know how to film the drop section, but I think the end result is pretty good.

I have added extra scenery objects, mist and lighting in the forest for a better atmosphere.

Hope you enjoy the ride and please comment, thank you.
Last edited by joebrooks on March 30th, 2010, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post March 30th, 2010, 8:34 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,422.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
Nah, your scenery is too good [:P]

Post March 30th, 2010, 1:47 pm

Posts: 4357
Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points
Location: Cannock, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Offline
that would be so much cooler than it actually is. nice job there
Making screams come true

Post March 30th, 2010, 6:52 pm

Posts: 1240
Points on hand: 6,869.00 Points
Location: New Jersey, USA
Offline
Holy sh*t! That music you played in the background I am playing in band. What's freaky is I just got it today! on topic:

Okay, for roller coaster tycoon, that was great! Otherwise, it sucked but that's not your fault.

Post March 30th, 2010, 7:02 pm
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 848
Points on hand: 973.00 Points
Bank: 950.00 Points
Location: Hull, United Kingdom
Offline
Alton towers have been using that music as its theme music for years now.

Post March 30th, 2010, 7:31 pm

Posts: 1240
Points on hand: 6,869.00 Points
Location: New Jersey, USA
Offline
^Nice double post.

Post March 30th, 2010, 11:21 pm

Posts: 1928
Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Location: OH, USA
Offline
It's also a really famous piece of music...

Post March 31st, 2010, 7:00 am

Posts: 48
Points on hand: 3,706.00 Points
Location: Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Offline
I couldn't think what music to add to the video, I tried looking for the loading station music with no luck, in the end I thought sod it, this will do. Shame it's so quiet to begin with.

The music is 'Hall of the Mountain King' composed by Grieg.

Post March 31st, 2010, 11:05 am

Posts: 1605
Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: UK
Offline
^ bugger, beat me to the name, i felt all intelligent for a mo there...
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Track Advertising

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post