Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Truth or Dare!

Truth or Dare!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 10th, 2003, 5:51 pm

Posts: 357
Points on hand: 2,149.00 Points
Offline
Hello everyone!

We are going to play Coaster Truth Or Dare! [8)]
I know, you're excited.

Now somebody will ask Truth or Dare and also add your truth question and your dare question.
Ex...

TRUTH OR DARE???
If you answer Truth: Do you have a girlfriend?
If you answer Dare: Kiss the girl next door. [:O][:p]

Got it?
The ex. will be the first entry.

[:)] Have fun! [:)]

Any questions, PM me. Thank you!
Last edited by loopier2001 on November 10th, 2003, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post November 10th, 2003, 5:53 pm

Posts: 357
Points on hand: 2,149.00 Points
Offline
BREAKING NEWS!

One addition...when you reply, you will say truth or dare and answer the question such as...

Truth
Yes, I used to.

Post November 10th, 2003, 6:22 pm

Posts: 317
Points on hand: 4,515.00 Points
Location: canandaigua, ny, USA
Offline
no offense but this is pretty stupid[stoning]

Post November 10th, 2003, 10:53 pm

Posts: 361
Points on hand: 4,774.00 Points
Location: Cleveland, Richmond Heights, OH, USA
Offline
alright let me help u out. I know how it is to be a newbie I say truth and the answer is yes.

Post November 11th, 2003, 2:30 am
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 1,011.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
I'll answer both
truth:yes
dare: kissed all the neighbor's daughters already b4

Post November 17th, 2003, 8:56 pm

Posts: 342
Points on hand: 5,840.00 Points
Location: New Jersey, NJ, USA
Offline
I dare someone to tell Jeff at Coasterbuzz that he's a tool lol

Post November 18th, 2003, 1:15 pm

Posts: 357
Points on hand: 2,149.00 Points
Offline
Remember, once somebody adds a answer to a question make na new question

Post November 23rd, 2003, 1:03 am

Posts: 342
Points on hand: 5,840.00 Points
Location: New Jersey, NJ, USA
Offline
uuhhh...I'll just start a new truth or dare question.

Truth: Have you ever pissed all over a public toilet seat just for the hell of it?
Dare: Call Jeff Putz from CB a "socially maladjusted deviant psycho dictator." LOL

Post November 23rd, 2003, 3:42 am

Posts: 1827
Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points
Location: London, United Kingdom
Offline
Truth... yes [flush] (but the restaurant was really nasty to us)

Truth: Have you ever hit sombody real hard in school, just cuz u hate them?
Dare: Piss all over a toilet seet for the fun of it!

Post November 25th, 2003, 5:28 pm

Posts: 357
Points on hand: 2,149.00 Points
Offline
Truth: uh, ya, and they hit me back and they knocked my front teeth out, they have grown back now, and the guy i hit is DEFINATELY not my friend anymore [lol]

Post December 1st, 2003, 12:47 am

Posts: 2048
Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
ok truth: have you ever been close to scoring or have you done it before?
and dare: stick your tounge to your freezer

Post December 1st, 2003, 2:58 am

Posts: 305
Points on hand: 1,968.00 Points
Location: Louisiana, USA
Offline
? ok I have two kids so I guess the kids count huh, and I stuck the tougue to the freezer when i was a young idiot.

Post December 1st, 2003, 4:48 pm

Posts: 357
Points on hand: 2,149.00 Points
Offline
Truth: Have you ever broken your neck?
Dare: Punch your dad in the stomach

Post July 17th, 2014, 3:30 pm

Posts: 1703
Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
It's alive!

Post July 17th, 2014, 3:36 pm
Turbo User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 3772
Points on hand: 5,542.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points
Location: WA, USA
Offline
oh god
I'm down


truth
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post July 17th, 2014, 4:03 pm

Posts: 1703
Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
Taco
Last edited by Rickrollercoaster on July 17th, 2014, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post July 17th, 2014, 5:53 pm

Posts: 329
Points on hand: 3,835.90 Points
Offline
I will be very honest

Truth:No and never will
Dare:never in me life >:0

Post July 17th, 2014, 6:08 pm

Posts: 65
Points on hand: 233.00 Points
Offline
Oh oh oh, I got one.

Truth: You think this thread is stupid, don't you?

Dare: Don't reply to this.

Post July 17th, 2014, 6:21 pm

Posts: 1703
Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Location: Kentucky
Offline
I'm a rule breaker. #badtothebone

Post July 20th, 2014, 1:16 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 7306
Points on hand: 743.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Offline
^ Ooh he sassed you Eveariel...

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion