Board index ‹ Theme Park Discussions ‹ General Theme Park Discussions ‹ What amusment park do you want closed

What amusment park do you want closed

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post January 7th, 2009, 10:43 pm

Posts: 352
Points on hand: 2,664.00 Points
Location: Long Island, NY, USA
Offline
OK, now I want u to think long and hard about this. What amusment park that sucks so hard do you want closed? Mine is seabreeze in rochester I hate that damn park so much after they took out Quantum Loop.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post January 7th, 2009, 10:50 pm

Posts: 757
Points on hand: 1,286.00 Points
Location: Kentucky, USA
Offline
your penis is quantum loop...

just kidding maybe beech bend but they got the 'Rumbler (great ride)

Post January 7th, 2009, 11:15 pm

Posts: 74
Points on hand: 1,130.00 Points
Offline
None...

One lost is one too many.

Post January 7th, 2009, 11:48 pm

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Cedar Point

Post January 8th, 2009, 12:10 am

Posts: 1018
Points on hand: 6,580.00 Points
Location: Akron, Oh, USA
Offline
^ WHY?!?!
Cedar Point
2008-2015
--2015--
Beach Band- June-August
https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetDMR

Post January 8th, 2009, 12:15 am

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Cause I don't like it there and most people like it too much, so if it closed it would upset them, thus making me happy.

Post January 8th, 2009, 1:50 am

Posts: 135
Points on hand: 462.00 Points
Location: Cleveland, OH, USA
Offline
NONE!

Post January 8th, 2009, 2:41 am

Posts: 1018
Points on hand: 6,580.00 Points
Location: Akron, Oh, USA
Offline
Freddie - Why dont you like it there? To many people? It sounds as if you dont like to be around a lot of people.

I have to say None... Why would I want there to be less coasters and parks.

----EDIT----

I want this park to close... Look at the pic, it looks... Ow!
http://www.rcdb.com/ig1813.htm?picture=2
http://www.rcdb.com/ig1813.htm?picture=5
Cedar Point
2008-2015
--2015--
Beach Band- June-August
https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetDMR

Post January 8th, 2009, 3:16 am

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
I don't like overrated steel rides, fanboys and concrete is all. If they had something wood that was worth riding at all, and some trees instead of mediocre steel rides, I might like it more.

Post January 8th, 2009, 4:15 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 12283
Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Location: Illinois, USA
Offline
Six Flags Great Adventure.

Suck it New jersey
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post January 8th, 2009, 6:12 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7834
Points on hand: 4,411.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
Originally posted by coasterdave


I want this park to close... Look at the pic, it looks... Ow!
http://www.rcdb.com/ig1813.htm?picture=2
http://www.rcdb.com/ig1813.htm?picture=5


DUDE! wtf is up with the banking!?!?!

Post January 9th, 2009, 12:30 am

Posts: 1018
Points on hand: 6,580.00 Points
Location: Akron, Oh, USA
Offline
Freddie - I will have to agree with CP not having any good woodies. But I have to disagree with what you said about thr Steels.

Gouldy - I have no clue!
Cedar Point
2008-2015
--2015--
Beach Band- June-August
https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetDMR

Post January 9th, 2009, 12:33 am

Posts: 3153
Points on hand: 2,847.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Offline
Lake Compounce. I don't like parks without a decent roller coaster.

[devilish]

Post January 9th, 2009, 12:34 am

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Then why do you go to GADV?

Post January 9th, 2009, 12:40 am

Posts: 1018
Points on hand: 6,580.00 Points
Location: Akron, Oh, USA
Offline
I want to go to some other parks but I have school January - May Im in school, May - August Im working at Cedar Point and August - December Im in school. Cedar Point offers some trips to other parks durring the summer, I will see what pops up.
Cedar Point
2008-2015
--2015--
Beach Band- June-August
https://www.facebook.com/TrumpetDMR

Post January 9th, 2009, 1:17 am

Posts: 3153
Points on hand: 2,847.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Offline
What's the #2 rated wooden ride in the world according to Mitch's poll? Do you realize it's not at Lake Compounce?

Post January 9th, 2009, 1:23 am

Posts: 441
Points on hand: 1,944.00 Points
Location: Buena Park, california, USA
Offline
castle park

Post January 9th, 2009, 1:34 am

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Actually, it is, since T Express and Toro aren't real wood coasters and all.

Post January 9th, 2009, 5:00 am

Posts: 126
Points on hand: 76.00 Points
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Offline
De efteling, A lot of dutch people like it but it is just a museum with some roller coasters and stupid dark rides...


Post January 9th, 2009, 7:34 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by Henkmax

De efteling, A lot of dutch people like it but it is just a museum with some roller coasters and stupid dark rides...




As long they relocate the bobbaan i'm fine with that. But of course I wanna see that coaster with the old cars back onto the track. Those new cars suck [lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post January 9th, 2009, 7:35 am

Posts: 1138
Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
Location: Toledo, Ohio, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Freddie

I don't like overrated steel rides, fanboys and concrete is all. If they had something wood that was worth riding at all, and some trees instead of mediocre steel rides, I might like it more.


there are plenty of trees at the park.
and if you want to see trees, go to a neighborhood park, not an amusement park.
i dont go to amusement parks for trees.

Post January 9th, 2009, 10:40 am

Posts: 183
Points on hand: 1,575.00 Points
Location: Pijnacker, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by Henkmax

De efteling, A lot of dutch people like it but it is just a museum with some roller coasters and stupid dark rides...




[:(!] i like dark rides.... and rollercoasters.... and the other stuff can go away, that makes it more expensive than other amusement parks....
Click here!!

Post January 9th, 2009, 4:07 pm

Posts: 2077
Points on hand: 4,785.00 Points
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Originally posted by jensen-nator

Originally posted by Freddie

I don't like overrated steel rides, fanboys and concrete is all. If they had something wood that was worth riding at all, and some trees instead of mediocre steel rides, I might like it more.


there are plenty of trees at the park.
and if you want to see trees, go to a neighborhood park, not an amusement park.
i dont go to amusement parks for trees.



Or I could just keep going to parks I like and bitching about CP on internet forums where all the fanboys are apparently too dumb to realize I'm just trolling..... [:p]

Post January 9th, 2009, 5:20 pm

Posts: 2145
Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
Originally posted by dcs221

Lake Compounce. I don't like parks without a decent roller coaster.

[devilish]


DIIIIIEEEE[^]

I'm tired of so many people on this website saying parks like Cedar Point and Great Adventure or whatever sucks. We get it, you're a coaster snob, but they get the attention they have for a reason. And nah, I'm definitely not a fanboy - I just like roller coasters, haha.

And Freddie, if you've been on Toro, you know it's almost too fun. Who cares if it's a "real" woodie or not.

Post January 9th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Posts: 1
Points on hand: 1,301.00 Points
Offline
I want Blckpool pleasure beach to Close, It's Too Expensive and it really needs updating!!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Next

Return to General Theme Park Discussions

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post